Treatment for Ebola Virus
Ebola sounds scary to most people. There is no need to panic however, as there are some things you can do (that will be shown below) that will help you survive this (and most other harmful virus outbreaks.) It is not always fatal and you can prevent the spread of this viral infection by using personal hygiene, and not sharing food or beverages with those that have had recent contact with the virus. Using a Natural Treatment for Ebola Virus can help you prevent and heal from any Ebola virus contact.
Prevention is the best natural treatment for Ebola virus and any other virus. Preventative medicine and having a powerful natural immune system will protect you better than anything else. There are natural herbs, minerals and supplements that can boost your immune system so it is strong enough to withstand any viral or bacterial attack if it is properly balance the way it should be. See: How to Boost Your Immune System.
What is Ebola Virus?
What is Ebola Virus? Ebola is a type of virus that is easily spread by touching of another person or sharing contaminated objects like food, beverages or utensils. The Ebola virus is airborne, meaning it can be spread by coughing, sneezing or even breathing. The Ebola Outbreak is something you must protect yourself against, as it can be highly lethal. There are now multiple patients diagnosed with the deadly Ebola virus already in the U.S.
The best thing you can do is to have some natural anti-viral medicines (shown at the end of this article) on hand to take as a preventative (can also help protect you against any virus, flu bug, or even bacterial infections) and to use as emergency treatments. If you get infection, you must stop the virus replicating itself in your body as fast as possible.
Is Ebola Airborne?
The Ebola Virus can be easily spread by coming in contact with it by touching a person with it (whether they are showing symptoms of Ebola infection or not). Is Ebola Airborne? It is also airborne, so you can inhale it by being around someone that has it and is coughing, sneezing or even breathing. It is a good idea that you wash your hands with regular (not anti-bacterial) soap.
The reason for this is regular soap is highly alkaline and it can break the cell walls of viruses and bacteria, which thrive in acidic conditions. If you use the anti-bacterial variety of soaps, you get a false sense of security and the bacteria and viruses will become resistant to that type of soap, and will weaker your immune system, the best thing you have to protect you against any viral outbreak or contagious disease like Ebola. Choose a natural treatment for Ebola Virus to help keep yourself and your family safe.
Ebola Virus Symptoms
If you have been around anywhere where an Ebola virus has been identified there will be some signs of Ebola that you will need to be looking for. Here are the main Ebola virus symptoms you will see in someone who is coming down with Ebola symptoms:
- High fever
- Muscle aches
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding from the eyes, ears, gums, nose, rectum, and internal organs
These are just the most common signs that you may have been exposed to Ebola Virus. It is best to take action as quickly as possible as it can spread pretty quickly if you don’t take any precautions. There some things like Zeolite Antiviral which can stop its spread quickly, and is a great natural treatment for Ebola virus option.
How to Protect Yourself From Ebola
How to Protect Yourself from Ebola? The Ebola Virus can spread through airborne particles, so it’s really hard to prevent being exposed if when you’re out in public, even if you are wearing a protective mask. If you want to live a long and healthy life, you must keep your immune system healthy and strong. That’s the best way you can beat any new or old viral outbreak or bacterial infection from destroying your health and happiness. Drink green vegetable juices and fruit juices along with lots of purified, and ideally alkaline water, and you will keep your body healthy and happy.
Viruses and Bacteria can’t live in a highly alkaline body, so this is very important to keep your body Ebola Resistant (and this helps you prevent any viral or bacterial infection as well.) Diseases will thrive in an acidic body, so do keep your body as alkaline as possible. I got a water ionizer that does this and my body is highly oxygenated and vibrantly healthy. I’m in public quite a bit, and even when everyone else around is ill with something, I am not! I still can trip over my feet sometimes, but at least I’m free from infections and am experiencing optimum wellness. You can too by choosing a natural treatment for Ebola virus!
Natural Treatment for Ebola Virus
Is there a natural Ebola Treatment that doesn’t use harmful and potentially infecting vaccines? Yes there is. Actually vaccines are more harmful as they contain viruses that sometimes still infect the person getting them. They are not safe and should be avoided. The Natural Treatment for Ebola Virus uses what God and mother nature intended which by developing a highly tuned immune system, and feeding it what it needs to keep the viral invaders and pathogens out.
A antiviral crystal mineral called Zeolite is one of the top Ebola and virus defense systems along with colloidal silver liquid. Here is a list of the top natural things you should have on hand both as a preventative (before you go in a crowded area) and as emergency treatment to keep your body safe and your immune system strong and healthy:
- Zeolite Pure is a potent natural anti-viral and cellular protector. It also protects against pathogens, as well as heavy metals and radiation. If you prefer to take capsules you can use the Zeolite-AV with Humic Acid instead
- Colloidal Silver Liquid is a potent and powerful immune system simulator and protects you against other types of viral and bacterial infections as well as cancers. Stress hormones leave you vulnerable to infection and disease and organic CBD is the #1 stress busting natural supplement on the planet.
- Ellagic Acid is a natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. It also is a cancer preventative and tumor reducer. It is safe for your immune cells but causes apoptosis (cell death) for cancer cells. It also is lethal for yeast infections and parasites.
- Best Black Seed Oil Organic black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and immunity booster. It has potent cancer healing benefits (even from the medical treatment of cancer like chemotherapy and radiation sickness. It is also good for arthritis, diabetes, blood sugar, blood pressure, LDL cholesterol and improves skin and hair.)
- Parasite Zapper is a small devices use a simple 9 volt battery and zap pathogens with an electromagnetic frequency that disrupts their breeding and weakens their skin so they literally explode. Your white blood cells (macrophages) then clean them up. That’s why it’s important to drink plenty of alkaline water to keep them moving our of your system afterwards.
- Probiotics are natural healthy bacteria that protect you from harmful microbials that make you sick, and help you digest and absorb the nutrients in the food you eat. If your body is saturated with probiotics, harmful pathogens won’t have a space to replicate and live in. The higher the CFU (amount of probiotic strains, the better it can protect you. Look for formulas that have Billions of live cultures.)
Use these natural virus protection remedies for Ebola separately or together ideally to keep yourself and family protected against Ebola or any other viral outbreak.