Top Ten New Years Resolutions
When the global clock hits 0:00:01 on January 1st, that means you get a chance for a fresh new start this new year. Every new year is a new chance to maximize the positive changes you want to see and experience in your life, and minimize the old habits, patterns and release things that n longer serve you. The energy will be there to help you make your goals come true this year. The time is here, and you only need to take advantage of it! So, Lets' get started with the Top Ten New Years Resolutions of all time.
Best New Years Resolutions
You can create a brand new you this year. Use the best new years resolutions to improve your life in every area and you will look and feel like a brand new you. Here are the top 10 new year's resolutions that can help you enjoy a greater quality and quantity of life in this coming new year:
- Heal Your Body – It's hard to focus on anything when your body is in pain, your mind is foggy and you can't concentrate because chronic stress or a chronic health condition is stopping you from being what you can be and enjoying life. There is a newly discovered natural process that can actually reverse a lot of chronic health conditions including brain and nervous system issues like Dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's that wasn't realized before. It also works for rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, heart disease, diabetes and insulin resistance and can help you lose weight and keep it off. It's called Autophagy and you can do it now and be a new you this new year!
- Loose Weight – This is important for not only looking more attractive and youthful. It works with autophagy, the amazing natural process discussed above. Your hormones cause you to gain weight or lose weight (thyroid, leptin, cortisol, etc.) It's not about counting calories it's about getting your body to burn fat instead of keeping stored bodyfat for an emergency. It is a matter of being as healthy as you can, so you can enjoy all that life has to offer. You can't enjoy too much of life from a dialysis chair. So do something today to begin the program for a new healthier and more attractive you. For more information you can visit Healthy Keto Diet.
- Get in Better Physical Shape – This goes hand in hand with nutrition. If you don't move it, you'll eventually lose it. Put one in front of the other and walk to your place of fitness (can be a park, beach, trail or your friend's garage.) Anywhere where you can flex your muscles and get that heart pumping youthful chemicals into your brain and bloodstream. You can get the ideal shape called the Adonis Golden Ratio which is proven to be the most visually appealing form to others. It is easier than ever now because you can have a nice home gym or fitness equipment that has HDTV and video, music or even educational on your workout device, and don't have to worry about your gym being closed. For more information on how you can do this at home while watching TV or Listening to your favorite music, just visit Best Home Workout Equipment.
- Detox Your Life – It's time to allow things that are not serving your best interests, whether people, jobs, places or habits that make you feel bad, to move on out of your life. You'll never know how much freedom you can achieve by doing this. Start by detoxing your whole body using Zeolite. It is the best natural detox mineral on the planet, it can actually detox viruses, heavy metals including Radiation from your body. It starves cancerous tumors. In short it's the best natural health supplement to have on hand.
- Improve Your Smile – This is not only about vanity and looking good. This is about overall health and self-confidence. Consider checking out the benefits of Holistic Dentistry which will help you look naturally good without the pain and harmful effects of standard dentistry. If you are not able to smile because your teeth are dingy looking, then you miss an opportunity to spread a little love around and attract the positive situations and people into your life that are waiting for your signal. You can rebuild worn out or damaged tooth enamel naturally and even whiten your teeth and protect your smile for the long term.
- Stop Smoking – The facts are out in the open now, and there is never been a better and easier time to quit smoking once and for all. They have cool and even trendy CBD Vapes that will help you cut the nicotine down and make quitting a breeze. You also won't be out in the cold because you can use these in all public places, even in front of your non- smoking mate. For more information visit Easiest way to Quit Smoking.
- Develop or Deepen Spiritual Connection – Most people have realized that life is practically meaningless without a sense of purpose and direction in life. Understanding yourself and your spiritual connection to your source (God or whatever your belief system is comfortable with) makes it easier to put one step in front of the next to get to you really want to be. Connect with people at your local church or even learn mediation and deepen your spiritual connection anywhere. You can even learn how to attract what you want into your life, whether it is a greater spiritual connection, a fulfilling career or the love you desire you can Learn Meditation for Manifestation.
- Learn to De-stress Your mind and your life. Discover the power of prayer, meditation, being in nature and earthing (re-connecting with the earth's magnetic field directly.) You can also bring nature inside your home; get a pet, air purifying house plants and learn how to use the healing power of Organic Essential Oils to clear any negativity out of your home or living spaces and raise your vibration and natural healing power.
- Find a Purposeful Career – Money is great and happiness is even greater. If you find a career that makes you happy and allows you to shine in the world, you will not only become truly happy but also abundantly wealthy! There is a prominent study by Srully Blotnick that was done between the 80's and the 90's that followed 1,500 students for 20 years. There were two groups. Group A had 1.245 people and they followed money before enjoyment. Group B had 255 students and followed their passion first. At the end of 20 years, there were 101 Millionaires between them. The shocking results – 1 student was from group A (money first) and the rest were from Group B, those that followed passion first. Nuff Said! You're already on the internet so why not have it work for you, it's what I do and I love sharing what I love and being rewarded with excellent compensation from the comfort of my own home. See: How to Manifest Wealth Prosperity.
- Discover Romance – If you've been putting off looking for a compatible romantic partner, then this is the year to take the risks and reap the rewards. The Chinese zodiac and Year of the Fire Monkey make this a good year to find new love, or deepen the one you already have. Love Astrology can help you talk the spark that romance with the right words and actions for the right person. There are so many good dating sites online now, including meeting people on social media groups like (out with the old censored apps like Facebook, and LinkedIn) and in with MeWe, Gab, Xephula and SafeChat. You can have a definite advantage if you learn how to stand out from the crowd online, and it's easy to do as 95% of the people have poor looking profiles. Your online picture and profile have to be outstanding, and you will get the top picks coming to you.
These Top Ten New Years Resolutions are relatively easy to do if you just go down the list and check off the ones that tug on your heart strings. If this is you, then just do it! Don't plan it – take a positive step towards it right now. Write it down, Blog it, Click on links, and take one positive step towards this goal. The resources you need will also be able to move towards you and you WILL achieve it faster than you realize.
Thanks for the comprehensive list. January is the best time to assess our health, and there are lots of ways to suit everyone on their road to optimum wellness.
You’re very welcome Linda! I agree that starting the new year fresh and assessing where we are now, and how we plan to be even better this year than the last. Love your Z Point blog on spirituality and wellness!