Natural Remedies for Insomnia
Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep naturally at your normal bedtime. If you are suffering with either acute insomnia (only every once in a while) or chronic insomnia you are not alone. In fact around 30-50% of people in our world suffer from some form of sleeplessness. Natural Remedies for Insomnia help you get that needed sleep and wake up feeling totally refreshed and ready for what lies ahead.
There are many reasons why you can have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. Let's face it, we live in a sometimes (or a lot of times) stressful world and many of us have hectic schedules and feel too many demands placed upon us. It's no wonder why insomnia is affecting more people by the day. Technology and Wi-Fi devices can keep you overstimulated and literally “wired.” There are other reasons as well. So what are the main insomnia causes and best natural remedies for insomnia relief?
What Causes Insomnia
What Causes Insomnia? Insomnia can be caused by many things in your life. Stresses of any kind can keep your mind awake with emotionally charged thoughts that just won't stop. Here are some common Insomnia Causes:
- Exercising too close to bedtime
- Drinking coffee or other stimulants less than 8 hours before bedtime
- Your body is too hot (exercise does this)
- Emotional upset or relationship issues
- Taking prescription medications (many have this as a side effect)
- Excess blue lights (the red tones are much better for sleep)
- Watching exciting TV shows or movies
- Loud or deep beat music like Rap or Metal
- Other external noises
- Pain or inflammation of any kind
- Sleep Apnea consider getting a SnoreGuard Mask or CPAP machine
These are just a few of the many causes of insomnia. There are some really great natural remedies for insomnia that allow you to finally get a good night's rest.
Effects of Sleep Deprivation
The Effects of Sleep deprivation can lead to mental breakdown and physical illness. It can cause hallucinations, a lowered immune system, impaired judgement and not thinking clearly and becoming easily agitated and upset. It can even be fatal if you can't get a good nights sleep after so many days. It can also age you faster than a time machine. The problem seem to be getting worse with more technology to keep our mind busy, and the signals from Wi-Fi can even keep us awake. EMF radiation interferes with your brainwaves and keep them agitated and active so your brain can't relax.
Always use some EMF Protection like a pendant or shield to allow them to pass over you instead of into you, it is one of the best natural remedies for insomnia if you have wireless devices in your home. It is a serious problem in the United States as well as many countries that use an ever growing collection of technology and electronic devices that all emit waves.
It really starts in your head, more specifically your thoughts and emotions from the day's events or other pressing issues will keep you awake more than caffeine will. Learning to calm your mind and let things go is the first step (and an important part of the best natural remedies insomnia) so getting a good night's sleep, every night!
How to Quiet Your Mind
Your mind can be overstimulated and keep you awake all night if you let it. Learn How to Quiet Your Mind and give your whole body the rest and sleep it desperately needs. Deep breathing (about 8 deep breaths) actually changes your brain wave state from beta (waking chattering mind) to alpha (relaxed and quiet mind) naturally. Closing your eyes also puts you into a light alpha brain wave state and can be done with your deep breathing for relaxation.
Using sound and meditation are great natural remedies for insomnia relief. These are simple forms of meditation where you take the focus off of your thoughts and move into relaxing feelings instead. You can get brainwave lowering Binaural or Isochronic music that will lower your brain activity in the exact Delta level needed for a complete nights rest
In fact there are specific sleep audios that you can listen to with headphones or without headphones so begin the descent into a deep state of restful and restorative sleep. Brainwave calming music or beats use sleep music that moves your mind into restful deep sleep with the Delta Brainwave Music Beats for Restful Sleep which is the exact state it needs to be in for a deep restful sleep.
How to Get a Good Night's Sleep
How to Get a Good Night's Sleep. There are a few time tested tips that can help you avoid the normal pitfalls that keep you awake. Here are a few tips to pay attention to so you avoid tossing and turning and get a good night's rest instead:
- Best Pillow for Sleep (pictured below) has the right neck support when you sleep on your back (my personal chiropractor actually recommended a small towel under the neck and pillows on the side for side sleeping.) This pillow does that and more. It is by far the best pillow I've ever tried for side sleepers and for back sleepers too. I've been searching and spending hundreds of dollars and getting a new pillow every 6 months and still had neck pain. This one is the one you've been looking for. It is one of the best natural remedies for insomnia too!
- Sleep Support Plus: One of the the top natural remedies for insomnia relief, along with CBN for sleep (a specific type of CBD for Sleep help.) It is a Sleep Lab proven insomnia relief formula for a deep restful night's sleep. Has the 4 natural herbs, minerals, and sleep hormones needed for a complete restful night’s guaranteed (30 day MB guarantee, see the amazing reviews too.) I’ve tried it and it absolutely works. I like to use it one night and the CBD Sleep Gummies the other night and I can finally sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and totally ready for the day ahead.
- CBD for Sleep: The best overall thing for insomnia relief I have tried to date! There are few formulas that work, I like the CBN for Sleep or CBD Sleep Gummies the most as they help you unwind naturally and fall asleep systematically.
- Organic Valerian Root is a natural herb that is the top herbal remedy that helps you get to sleep quickly when your head hits the pillow and stay asleep the whole night. Wake up feeling non-groggy like melatonin can do sometimes.
- Limit Carbs – avoid excess carbohydrates before sleep as they act as sugars and can energize your brain as it feeds on carbs (try cottage cheese, avocado, or a handful of nuts instead.)
- Lower blue light levels, including TV, Computer and Phone Screens. Use a blue light blocker app like Iris (it auto adjusts computer or phone light to the warm red spectrum, like a sunset.) It is a blue blocker as blue hues will keep you awake. I use this program regularly and it really helps.
- Optimum Sleep Temperature in your home to the low 60’s, making sure your bed is comfortable, making sure your room is dark as possible. Light activates your pineal gland. Dark helps you make natural melatonin for restful sleep. 68 is the ideal sleep temperature if you can get there.
- Best Mattress for Sleep for your body type (if you're a back sleeper than a regular mattress will suit you fine in most cases (unless you're a hot sleeper like I am.) I always opt for organic everything as chemicals interfere with your brainwaves, excite your nervous system and deplete your immune system. If you're a side sleeper, the newer organic mattresses are the best you can get.
You need the right type of pillow and mattress for side sleepers and for back sleepers too, because that's where sleep happens for most people. Most people are in bed from 6-9 hours per night (or day) and you don't want to waste your time tossing and turning and getting no sleep! It can ruin your day and your health.
Best Pillows for Neck Pain
To get a good night's sleep you need a pillow that supports you. The best pillows for side sleepers and the best pillows for back sleepers (ideally one that does both.) The Best Pillows for Neck Pain give you the exact neck (cervical) and spinal alignment so you are comfortably supported when you sleep on your side and when you sleep on your back. You can't get a good nights sleep if you have neck pain from not using proper spine and neck alignment. Fortunately after years and years of trying every pillow on the market, I've discovered the perfect pillow for cervical alignment and for insomnia relief, made by a chiropractor that has studied alignment for 20 years plus. The spinal alignment pillow (pictured above) has the right neck support when you sleep on your back (my personal chiropractor actually recommended a small towel under the neck and pillows on the side for side sleeping.) It is one of the best natural insomnia remedies too!
This professional and custom made spine and neck alignment pillow does that in the most comfortable and supportive way! Nothing else even comes close. I've had foam the pillow with a cradle in the middle, but it was still too high and lifted my head at an angle that caused neck pain. This is the pillow you've been looking for. Guaranteed to give you the best support for side sleepers and back sleepers (as I do both myself and need a pillow that can do both.) I've found it and you will replace all your sleeping pillows with this one, I know I just did! Getting a good night's restorative sleep begins with the right pillow and mattress and this is the best pillow you will ever try, hands up!
Best Mattress for Sleep
What is the Best Mattress for Sleep? If you tend to sleep cold, you can get a weighted blanket and it will help you sleep warm. I've discovered that I needed a cooling type mattress because I sleep really hot, and used to wake up sweating, and it made me feel miserable and of course I couldn't sleep like that. I used to sleep on my Sleep Number bed and they are great, although they were still too hot for me and I couldn't get a full night's sleep very often.
I did my research and discovered the newest sleep technology, an Naturepedic Organic Mattress (pictured above), which is a 100% certified organic mattress that is breathable yet sleeps cooler. It is the Good Housekeeping award winning mattress approved for correct spinal alignment and sleeping comfort.) It is firm yet comfortable (I'm a bodybuilder with wide shoulders and I sleep on my side sometimes) and I am now finally able to get a full nights sleep and fall asleep fast too!
Magnesium and Sleep
Magnesium and Sleep go hand in hand. Most people know that magnesium causes your mind and body to naturally relax. It's high in pink Himalayan salt and Epsom salts. That's why you feel so relaxed (mind and body) after taking an Epsom salt bath. Magnesium can also help prevent night time cramping and the symptoms of restless leg syndrome. It can ease muscle pain and gives your nervous system a break. Calcium tightens your muscles (good for workout) best type of magnesium (full spectrum natural magnesium) relaxes your muscles.
If you have sleep apnea or snore regularly (if you snore you have sleep apnea) it can keep you up at night as your body will wake up when it becomes oxygen deficient. You may catch yourself awakening and with the last hint of a snore. If that happens or someone else tells you that you snore then you should look into how to stop snoring naturally and sleep apnea as it can cause more problems than even insomnia. Take care of it and your sleepless nights using the best natural remedies for insomnia and it can be gone for good!
Remedies for Insomnia
Sleep Support Plus is one of the best Natural Remedies for Insomnia. It has natural forms of magnesium, melatonin and the best relaxing herbs for sleep. It allows your mind and body to become fully relaxed so you can fall asleep and stay asleep all night. It works really well, as I used to have chronic insomnia now matter what I did.
I did change my mattress and started taking CBN oil and Sleep Support Plus when I really need to get a full nights sleep. They are the best natural remedies for insomnia hands down. Here is what people are saying who have also found how well it works (much better than prescription or over the counter medicines):
Best Natural Remedies for Insomnia
Best Natural Remedies for Insomnia relief. Using CBN Oil Sleep by itself or using the herbal formula called Sleep Support is one of the best natural remedies for insomnia relief and it helps you fall asleep and stay asleep all night It has everything you need and nothing you don't. It is non-addicting and non-habit forming. Just take it when you really need to get a full night's rest Click on the Sleep Support Plus bottle below and get the good night's sleep you need and deserve!
Sleep Support Plus Benefits
- Gives You a Good Nights Sleep!
- Relaxes Your Mind and Emotional State
- Relaxes Your Body
- Wake Up Fully Refreshed and Alert (no post-sleep grogginess)
- Provide fast, doctor-formulated relief with no negative side effects
- Effective Natural Remedies for Insomnia Relief