How to Reduce Inflammation
What is inflammation? Inflammation is your body's natural response to stress, injury or infection. Some inflammation is actually necessary to help your body heal by increasing circulation and bringing healing proteins and nutrients to infected tissues, and damaged cells through stress response or injury. Chronic inflammation is a problem. It happens when your body's damage control gets overwhelmed by too much acidity in your body. That's where restoring your natural balance by learning How to Reduce Inflammation in the body can help right your body's balance and get you feeling whole and balanced again.
Natural anti inflammatory substances can be found in foods, spices, herbs and nutritional supplements. These healthy anti-inflammatories stop chronic inflammation, reduce your pain and swelling, and even expedite your body's natural healing process. Most people (like yourself) live in a world where chronic stress seems to be the normal state.
Most health problems are due to chronic inflammation that has not been corrected. Discovering how to reduce inflammation in the body by using the best natural remedies for inflammation and anti inflammatory foods can help you keep yourself healthy and whole for the long term.
Best Foods for Inflammation
There are some really good foods can help stop chronic inflammation and pain in your body. It's simple to include them in your daily diet plan and most even taste good. Here are the Best Foods for Inflammation that you should take regularly and some you will want to avoid because they cause inflammation. High carbohydrate foods, like starchy foods, simple sugars and rancid fats (spoiled) directly spike an inflammation response in your body.
Discovering how to reduce inflammation in the body by taking the best natural remedies for inflammation relief you can take are the ones that stop insulin resistance in your body and restores insulin sensitivity. It will stop the inflammation response due to elevated insulin. CarboFix prevents insulin spikes from carbohydrates. It is something you will want to take right before every meal that contains carbohydrates, fruits or simple sugars.
Excess insulin in your body causes high blood pressure, high blood sugar and chronic inflammation in your body. It is also a major cause of stress in your body as well (which is a cause of inflammation.) You may just avoid diabetes, arthritis and other chronic problems, or even reverse them if you take it with a healthy diet. Dr. Scott Zashi (clinical professor at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center) recently discovered a link between chronic inflammation from high blood sugars (insulin resistance) and chronic problems like metabolic syndrome, diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
He demonstrated how to reduce inflammation in the body naturally by avoiding excess glucose damage in your body. He says “They cause over activity in the immune system, which can lead to joint pain, fatigue, and damage to the blood vessels.” Discover how to reduce inflammation in the body by avoiding the foods that cause inflammation and using natural inflammatories will get you there.
Foods that Cause Inflammation:
- Sugary Foods (processed sugars, white breads and pastas, sodas)
- Omega 6 Oils (processed vegetable oils like corn, canola and GMO oils, trans fats)
- Fried Foods (particularly those made with omega 6 vegetable oils)
- Table Salt (process salt, iodized salt, table salt, use sea salt, Celtic salt or Himalayan salt instead)
- Non-Organic Foods (these foods are filled with health destroying pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, larvacides and industrial oil chemicals)
- GMO Foods (these foods are genetically engineered and your body will create and immune response and inflammation because your body sees them as foreign invaders and not food.)
Anti Inflammatory Foods:
- Healthy Oils (Organic Olive Oil From Greece, as Italian oils are cut with cheaper oils; Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil)
- Omega 3 Fish Oils (make sure they are refined to remove heavy metals and radiation now in our seafood and fish oils. North Atlantic is best.)
- Organic Avocados
- Organic Flax Seeds or Flax Seed Oil
- Fatty Fishes like Anchovies, Mackerel and Salmon
- Nuts and Seeds (especially Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds and Chia)
Herbs, vitamins, minerals and foods are some of the most powerful natural medicines known to humankind. Learn how to reduce inflammation in the body by regularly consuming healthy anti inflammatories from food and herbs can boost your health as well as quantity and quality of life by leaps and bounds.
Turmeric for Inflammation
Turmeric for Inflammation is tops, it can be combined with ginger as they work harmoniously. Using Turmeric for Inflammation is the single best thing you can do to stop excess inflammation and prevent a host of chronic illnesses. Make sure the turmeric extract you take has Bioperine (fine black pepper extract) because it allows your body to fully use it (300-500% more absorption.) Take it regularly and you can help prevent and heal from chronic pain, inflammatory diseases and particularly back and arthritis pain. In fact
Turmeric for Arthritis is one of the greatest healing herbs and natural anti inflammatory supplements on the planet. In fact turmeric root extract is the basis for most NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) prescribed for arthritis pain and inflammation because they are natural cox-2 inhibitors that stops your body's signals for chronic pain and inflammation. Turmeric Root is native to India and has been used continuously for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Indian Ayurvedic Doctors and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) physicians use this natural anti-inflammatory herb as a first natural medicine to treat arthritis, bursitis, inflammation, pain, digestive problems and even blood pressure. The active ingredient is called curcuminoids (or a concentration of curcumin) and is found in many traditional Indian dishes, particularly curry. It's what gives the curry spice it's yellow color and spicy flavor. The more color a natural food or spice has, usually the more antioxidant and nutritional value as well!
Turmeric Extract should be taken with bioperine (black pepper) to be best absorbed by your body!
You can also use a combo of the most natural anti inflammatory supplements like Turmeric and Ginger together for an enhanced effect. They are very potent natural anti inflammatory herbs that contains a high percentage of ginger extracts, curcuminoids and the necessary bioperine for maximum absorption and healing effects.
Make sure to take a therapeutic dose if you are dealing with pain or inflammation and not just a maintenance dose which is for prevention of illness. I use turmeric extract regularly when I exercise at the gym (I am a natural bodybuilder and it saves my reduces post workout pain, protects my joints and prevents arthritis.) You can even add the turmeric capsules to hot water to make an anti inflammatory tea. Turmeric extract is a great help in helping how to reduce inflammation in the body!
Omega 3 for Inflammation
One of the most powerful anti inflammatories is actually an oil. Omega 3 for Inflammation can be from fish oils or seed oils like flax seed oil. Omega 3 oil benefits are so powerful that everyone should take them regularly. These oils are needed by your brain, joints and stops chronic inflammation naturally. People who are suffering with arthritis can get good relief by combining omega 3 oils, turmeric extract and cannabinoids. I recommend Antarctic Krill Oil because it is more concentrated and also has the most powerful antioxidant (astaxanthin) that soothes inflammation.
Our modern diets are high in Omega 6 oils, which lead to excess inflammation in the body. Natural Omega 3 Supplements do the exact opposite, they stop chronic inflammation and can help prevent brain inflammation as well. We don't get enough in our diets typically and that is why it is good to make sure we are adding them. Let's look at a few of their many benefits:
- Naturally Mood Elevator
- Reduces Inflammation
- Balances Blood Sugar Levels
- Increases Physical and Mental Energy and Decreases Appetite
- Boosts Cardiovascular Health
- Natural Arthritis Pain Reliever
- Improves Skin Tone and Flexibility
- Helpful for Psoriasis and Eczema
- Increases Mental Clarity
- Reduces Chronic Fatigue
- Promotes Healthy Weight Loss
There are many great sources of natural Omega 3 oils to choose from. I recently discovered one that has the proper balance of omega 3 oils in a unique formula that absorbs like nothing else like it. It is called Krill Oil Plus Omega 3 oil supplement. It's not what you take but what you actually are able to absorb. This is proven to be absorbed about 300% more than regular omega 3 oils. It is one of the core methods on how to reduce inflammation in the body naturally.
Herbs for Inflammation
The best Natural Herbs for Inflammation Relief are turmeric root extracts with a high curcuminoid percentage, ginger, Boswellia, quercetin, pine bark and andrographis. You can find these in one natural inflammation relief supplement like Heal n Soothe (pictured above.) They are very potent natural anti inflammatory supplements that are also potent pain relievers. Using the best herbs like CBD for chronic inflammation show you how to reduce inflammation in the body safely and naturally.
Cannabinoids are great for more sever pain relief. Cannabinoid receptors signal directly through the thousands of pain receptors in your body. CBD stands for cannabidiol and is produced from CBD Hemp Oil hemp extract, with low THC (the part that gives you that high feeling) content. CBD oil has so many natural healing benefits including arthritis joint inflammation pain relief, heart and lung protection as well as virus and cancer healing properties. Here are just a few of the many benefits of using CBD hemp extracts:
- Anti Inflammatory Herb
- Relieves Ease Muscle Spasms
- Stops Seizures Quickly
- Natural Pain Reliever
- Reverses Glaucoma
- Relieves IBD
- Reduces Arthritis Pain
- Excellent for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soothing Relief for Psoriatic Arthritis and Psoriasis
- Boosts Your Natural Metabolism (natural weight loss)
- Helpful against Lupus and Autoimmune Disorders (RA and PA)
- Powerful Anti Cancer Remedy
Organic CBD Oil has pure full spectrum CBD oils in tinctures, capsules (with turmeric), gummies and topical creams that stop your chronic inflammation and pain without side effects. It is one of the most complete natural healing herbs on the planet. It has a real soothing effect on your entire body, as well as particular protection for joint tissues. It is a one of the best natural remedies for inflammation and pain relief on the planet and will show you how to reduce inflammation in the body naturally and safely.
Topical Anti Inflammatory
Topical Anti Inflammatory pain relievers work quickly to provide deep pain and inflammation relief. You can feel it working faster than taking oral supplements (they usually take 20 minutes to get through your digestive system and into your tissues, muscles and joints.) The oral natural anti inflammatories herbs are necessary as the work from the inside out to stop whole body inflammation while the anti inflammatory cream works at directly at the spot you put it on.
If you want to discover how to reduce inflammation in the body naturally, I highly recommend the Pain Relief Cream (pictured above) natural topical anti inflammatory because it works fast and helps heal from the outside in. It is a very soothing cream that you rub directly into your painful or inflamed area. It gives you natural deep penetrating pain relief and brings your cells back into natural balance without painful inflammation. It is the best of natural anti inflammatory supplements that you use right on your source of pain to quickly relieve it.
Best Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements
What is the Best Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements? There are many great natural anti inflammatory herbs that can stop inflammation and give you lasting pain relief. Learning how to reduce inflammation in the body by stopping the main cause (high insulin blood levels) is paramount. The other natural anti inflammatory supplements help reduce inflammation and provide natural pain relief.
They all work well for their purpose (how to reduce inflammation in the body) and can be combined for maximum effect and healing. Here are the Best Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements, herbs, oils, vitamins and extracts to relieve chronic inflammation and pain:
- MindBody Matrix (pictured above) is one of the best herbal pain relief supplements. It will stop your pain quickly. MindBody Matrix herbal pain killers (capsules) has all the top natural anti inflammatory pain relivers in one formula and it works to stop the pain signals from the source of your pain and helps spur healing and cellular regeneration. Highly recommended as it is proven to work.
- Heal n Soothe is a natural formula that uses systemic proteolytic enzymes that can safely break up your scar tissue and bone spurs to help your body restore proper joint function without inflammation.
- Clear Inflammatory Response Uses the immune system boosting and protective power of prebiotics, probiotics, medicinal mushrooms and ginger root extract to boost your natural immunity from your gut, to your whole body for an active immunity against harmful pathogens including Covid related viruses (as well as variants that can make you sick.)
- Kratom Powder is a great natural stress reliever that elevates your mood and brings natural balance into your life. It is available in various types and potencies, as well as in gummies. It is an organic herb that is a potent pain reliever too (people use it as an opioid alternative.)
- Krill Oil Plus Omega 3 oil supplement in one of the best natural anti inflammatory supplements because it lowers the cause of chronic inflammation naturally.
- C60 or Carbon 60 is one of the most potent natural anti aging supplements ever discovered. It is the Most Potent Antioxidant, Antiaging and Radiation Neutralizer C60 infused with olive oil increases your lifespan and is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and protects the nucleus of your cells DNA from free radical damage and radiation damage including nuclear, EMF or EMR radiation from cellular and Wi-Fi devices. It also protects and can help prevent metabolic syndrome, diabetes, weight gain, inflammation, osteoarthritis and nerve damage that can cause ADD, ADHD, Autism, Alzheimer's, Dementia, Epilepsy, Huntington's, Parkinson's, Seizures and other neurological conditions. It prevents and can reverse UV damage (a major cause of aging and skin cancers.) It is also a natural immune system protector and booster.
- Turmeric Curcumin (Powerful Anti-inflammatory Curcumin Extract with Bioperine)
- Omega 3 Supplements (EPA and DHA Omega 3 Oils)
- Organic CBD Oil (CBD Hemp Extract is tops for natural pain relief)
- Systemic Enzymes (Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes that Break Up Scar Tissue and Bone Spurs)
- CarboFix (Excess Insulin In Your Body Not Only Causes Diabetes but Chronic Inflammation and Illness in Your Whole Body, CarboFix Stops Carbs/Insulin from Damaging Your Body)
These are the best natural remedies for inflammation that relieve your chronic inflammation and protects you from getting a serious chronic illness from excess inflammation. It's always best to remove the top cause of chronic inflammation and that is from excess carbohydrate absorption and spiking insulin levels.
If you want to discover how to reduce inflammation in the body naturally, use the best natural remedies for inflammation like Inflammatory Response. It stops the top cause of chronic inflammation naturally, and quenches inflammation levels in your body. Click on the Clear Inflammatory Response image below to see how well it works at stopping the damage caused by an imbalanced immune system in your body and quickly reduce chronic inflammation.