Hormonal Weight Gain
Is there such a thing as Hormonal Weight Gain? I’m sure you’ve figured out by now that staying or becoming leaner is a lot more than just counting calories. It is even more than the types of calories you eat (fats vs carbs vs protein.) Your hormones are the master control that signals your brain to send the message to your cells to either burn fat or store fat. This happens for many reasons, most commonly due to hormonal changes in life (PMS and menopause in women, andropause in men.) Natural human growth hormone is a “master” hormones of sorts, in that it controls or regulates how your other hormones respond to your daily life.
Your thoughts and feelings do matter as they signal your body as to which hormones to secrete (turn on) and which to turn off. It’s your environment and how you perceive it, that ultimately leads to healthy or low levels of this important hormone. It has been referred to as the “fountain of youth” because it is present in our bodies at high levels when we are young, flexible and adapting. Stress also plays a big factor in whether your body stores fat or burns fat because uncontrolled stress turns on cortisol (save fat for emergency) and turns off fat burning hormones like growth hormone as well as creates imbalances in the ratio between progesterone, estrogen and testosterone in males and females.
Can Stress Cause Weight Gain
Can stress cause weight gain? Stress hormones and weight gain go hand in hand. Stress also plays a big factor in whether your body stores fat or burns fat because uncontrolled stress turns on cortisol (save fat for emergency) and turns off fat burning hormones like growth hormone as well as creates imbalances in the ratio between progesterone, estrogen and testosterone in males and females. Human growth hormone (HGH) is the opposite of cortisol. Natural growth hormone uses your fat stores as energy instead of breaking down you muscle tissue for energy as cortisol does. If naturally maintained at healthy youthful levels, it can insure an attractive and fit body.
If you don’t quite keep it up to healthy levels, it will lead to love handles, beer belly, low muscle to fat ratio, low libido, high blood sugar, low energy and metabolism, bad cholesterol and aged looking skin. This is just the start with natural Human Growth Hormone for weight loss and youthful radiance. That being said, there is one problem that we encounter when as we begin to age – the healthy human growth hormone levels begin to decline, and the opposite of the benefits becomes our new stark reality.
Which Hormones Cause Weight Gain
Which hormones cause weight gain? There are specific hormones that when activated will cause you body to keep (and add) stored fat cells because they are being signaled that you are in starvation mode. Here are the most common weight gain hormones:
- Leptin is secreted by your fat cells (adipocytes). It signals your brain that you’re still hungry, delays your “full” signal and lowers your energy levels (so you don’t burn fat.)
- Ghrelin is an orexigenic hormone (stimulates hunger pains) that increases your appetite and food intake and increases body fat storage.
- Insulin is secreted by your pancreas to regulate blood glucose levels. When over-activated it can cause insulin resistance (type 2 diabetes) and cause weight gain by storing all calories as fat.
- Melatonin low melatonin levels lead to poor sleep quality and your increase calorie intake at night, as well as turns on your stress hormone cortisol that turns off your body’s fat burning hormone (adiponectin.)
- Cortisol is the stress hormone. High cortisol level causes your body to accumulate and store body fat, particularly in your abdominal region. It can also lead to chronic illness, obesity and diabetes.
- Glucocorticoids are steroid hormones that regulate insulin sensitivity and fatty acid (fat cells) production. Having an imbalanced glucocorticoid level causes weight gain and insulin resistance that leads to obesity and diabetes.
- Thyroid control how many calories you burn at rest. They also play a major role in how your body processes glucose (blood sugars), how much food you eat and how your body burns or stores fat. It also controls your body temperature.
- Estrogen either high or low estrogen levels lead to weight gain in women. High levels of estrogen promote fat storage, whereas low levels (especially during PMS or menopause) result in visceral fat accumulation (bellyfat.)
- Testosterone is the predominantly male sex hormone, but it is also secreted in a small amount by the ovaries in women. It helps burn body fat, strengthens your bones and muscles, and improves your libido. Low levels of this important hormone can turn on cortisol and lead to insulin resistance and weight gain.
Once you reach the age of 35-40 years, your hormones will start to get imbalanced due to age related changes in your body. You quickly begin to lose critical muscle mass, bone density, youthful skin and flexibility and our libido has us screaming for that little purple pill! Our triglycerides (blood sugar) rises to unhealthy levels, our unhealthy LDL cholesterol skyrockets, and we begin packing on weight like we’re stranded on a desert island.
Does Menopause Cause Weight Gain
Does menopause cause weight gain? It absolutely does if you don’t keep your hormones balanced. It happens to men as well (it is called andropause in men.) Your body starts slowing down and accumulating extra body fat so it can protect you from freezing and starvation (which it appears were real threats when the human body was originally designed.) That is usually no longer the case as most choose to live indoors or under some type of shelter so you need to turn those signals off as they no longer serve you.
When you restore your hormones in proper balance, you will literally turn back the clock as you will naturally burn fat as energy, and regenerate your cells for lean muscle, healthy bone density and elastic skin. I’ve been doing it for about 10 years now and although I don’t have six pack abs (I see no purpose for that at this stage in my life) people routinely say that I look 10-15 years younger than my age says I am. I’ll take it any day!
Hormonal Weight Gain Symptoms
Are there signs and symptoms of weight gain caused by hormonal changes? Yes, there are signs you can usually tell if it is starting (or has been) affecting you Here are the most common hormonal weight gain symptoms:
- Increasing Appetite (particularly night eating)
- Not being able to get restful sleep at night
- Increased abdominal fat compared to other body parts
- More frequent headaches and joint pain
- Higher blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia)
- Sweating more than usual
- Decreased libido
These are usually caused by your hormones being imbalanced by age related changes, lifestyle changes (starting a night job, or stressful job) and no outlet for stress (proper stress relief.)
Hormones for Weight Loss
There are natural Hormones for Weight Loss that when turned on can have you no longer storing body fat for emergencies, but burn it as energy calories so you lose weight and increase your health greatly. You start feeling more clear, have better skin tone with youthful elasticity and increase your natural. Here are the hormones you want activated in a more balanced ratio:
- Thyroid Hormones
- Growth Hormone (hGh)
You can do this by getting more natural sunlight, breathing clean air, walking or exercising for at least 20 minutes (5 days a week,) eating cleaner (organic foods recommended,) and staying positive as much as possible. There is also a natural supplement that helps you expedite this process so you can start seeing results now. This is important because when you see actual results in your life, in your mirror staring back at you, you get highly motivated to make yourself even better! That’s how it started for me and I love how I look and feel now, and the compliments I get every day!
Keto Diet and Hormones
Learning to use the natural process of ketosis (burning stored body fat as energy) naturally influences leptin, growth hormone, melatonin and testosterone release. It stops insulin and cortisol release. Keto Diet and Hormones go hand in hand, so you can become a whole lot healthier (normalize your glucose blood sugar levels, blood pressure levels, and cholesterol levels) while influencing your body’s hormones to not spike insulin and burn stored body fat (particularly belly fat, that is what goes first.)
It is the best nutrition plan you can use because it works on the hormonal level, not counting calories which doesn’t work. If your body thinks it’s in famine because of high insulin, you will not lose weight, period. Chose a Healthy Keto Diet plan and you will be so much healthier and drop the excess weight from stored body fat. I just did it for the past 4 months and lost 50 pounds, and am down 3 pants sizes. I worked out all the time but not until I did the healthy keto eating was I able to get rid of my belly and look so much younger, and feel energetic naturally! You can help it by using a Resurge type hormone influencer, it goes well with a keto diet.
How to Balance Hormones for Weight Loss
Learning how to balance hormones for weight loss can get your fat burning hormones turned on and your fat storage hormones turned off. Resurge is a natural hormone balance and growth hormone activator. It will bring all the positive health, beauty and longevity benefits you’ve probably been looking for. Nutrition and Exercise are highly important to a healthy lifestyle. However diet and exercise alone will not get you there. Here is what people have experienced and what you can expect when you start Resurging:
- 88% developed lean muscle mass
- 84% demonstrated increased energy
- 83% increased exercise intensity and endurance levels
- 78% reported a greater overall sense of well-being
- 72% experienced a huge decrease in stored body fat WITHOUT dieting
- 61% experienced faster healing of injuries
- 53% demonstrated and increase in flexibility
I love being able to age gracefully with a youthful appearance and vigor. When you look good, you feel good, and you have the most self confidence. It helps you be more proactive and active positively in your relationships and interactions with people. People view you differently because you are different now. You are the best version of you that you’ve ever been!
Natural Hormone Balancers
Resurge (pictured above) is the best natural hormone balancer I’ve ever tried because it not only helps shed your stored body fat as energy, but it also improve your cells elasticity, improves your sleep, improves your mood and improves your appearance. It promotes quality sleep (where your natural growth hormone kicks in during deep REM sleep cycles) and heals your body’s organs and tissues. Here are a few of the greatest benefits of balancing your hormones naturally with Resurge:
- Lose Abdominal Fat
- Improve Your Sleep Quality
- Normalize Blood Sugar Levels (prevent type 2 diabetes)
- Balance Hormone Levels
- Elevate Your Metabolism (burn fat even while resting and at sleep)
- Improve Your HDL Cholesterol (normalize cholesterol)
- Boost Your Immune System
- Curb Your Appetite
- Build Lean Muscle Mass
- Tone Your Entire Body
- Increase Bodily Flexibility
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Boost Your Libido and Mood
- Experience More Energy!
Start seeing the results that you’ve always wanted but were not sure if you could actually achieve. This is the easy way to kick start your hormones and get them on your side for once. It’s even guaranteed to work for you, so this is your year and time to Resurge!