Treatment for Crohn's Disease
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition with the medical name regional enteritis, that affects the whole gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus but mostly affecting the intestines. There are medicines that can help but the best way to stop Crohn's Disease (CD) for good is to use natural treatment for Crohn's disease, as they will not just stop the symptoms but also the cause of your Crohn's Disease Symptoms.
Crohn's disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease or IBD that has an underlying autoimmune disorder. It causes severe abdominal pain which is usually sharp, chronic constipation or more commonly diarrhea. It can lead to other inflammatory conditions like skin rashes or inflammatory arthritis. There is no known cure in traditional medicine, although alternative and holistic medicine does have some effective natural remedies for Crohns disease which can greatly help you start feeling better than you have in a long time.
What Causes Crohn's Disease?
What causes Crohn's Disease? Although Crohn's Disease Causes are largely unknown or unproven, there are things that are known to be a very likely causes of CD. Genetics may play a role as you can have a greater likelihood to get it yourself if it runs if others in your family have it. My own research has shown me that the environmental cause may be the leading cause and the thing you can control most. How your food is grown and produced makes a huge difference in whether you are predominantly healthy or predominantly sick.
That is because of the additives that are placed into the foods you eat (hormones, glyphosate, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, larvacides, genetically engineered DNA, microbes and other harmful chemicals.) Gluten used to be implicated but newer research is showing that it is glyphosate more than gluten that is causing IBS and IBD symptoms. Eating organic as much as possible can really help you become free from the symptoms of Crohn's disease.
Crohn's vs Ulcerative Colitis
What is the difference between Crohn's vs Ulcerative Colitis? Crohn’s disease can affect you anywhere from your mouth to anus. It usually begins in your bowels, particularly your small intestine (ileum) and then spreads to other areas in your colon, in an irregular pattern. It causes thickened tissue and hardness with fissures or small cracks that cause sharp pain and chronic diarrhea.
Crohn's disease causes bowel constriction that looks like a water hose being pinched. The insides of your colon will have a cobblestone appearance because of the cracks that are trying to heal themselves with hardened muscle tissue. That leads to bowel constriction or even a blocked colon which is an emergency. It also causes fistulas which cause your bowel to start pushing into other organs causing severe pain and inflammation. It can trigger autoimmune disorders if not treated soon enough.
Ulcerative colitis on the other hand begins from the lowest part of your bowel or intestines right above your anus. It then progresses or move upward and starts affecting more and more of your colon. It creates ulcers in your colon that cause inflammation, toxicity and malnutrition. It causes really foul smelling poo and even bloody diarrhea. Ulcerative colitis can cause severe abdominal cramping and arthritis type pain. Joint pain is common in both types of IBD as there is usually an underlying immune issue or viral infection associated with arthritis. If you have severe joint pain you will want to see how to help it by using a Natural Treatment for Arthritis.
Signs and Symptoms of Crohn's Disease
There are a few telltale signs of Crohn's disease that you should be aware of. There are also complications of Crohn's which will be shown in the next section. Here are the most common signs and symptoms of Crohn's disease:
- Abdominal pain
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Bloody Diarrhea
- Bright or Dark Red Stools
- 10-20 Bowel Movements per day
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Rashes or Psoriasis
- Loss of appetite or weight loss
- Lethargy or low energy
- Low growth hormone levels
If you are experiencing two or more of these symptoms, you may want to get checked out to see whether you may be developing the beginning stages of Crohn's disease.
Complications of Crohn's Disease
There are many serious complications of Crohn's disease that you need to be aware of. If you do nothing about a bout with Crohn's disease, you can get really sick because of the severe dehydration associated with the diarrhea. Here are the most common Crohn's disease complications that you can prevent with a proactive treatment like the one at the bottom of this article:
- Anal Tags and Growths
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue
- Eye Problems
- Liver Inflammation
- Loss of Appetite
- Mouth Ulcers
- Rectal Bleeding (blood in stool)
- Skin eruptions
- Weight Loss
The virus causing the inflammatory rheumatic condition can also wreak havoc on your whole body. It can lead to malnutrition because you are not absorbing any nutrients from the food with the chronic diarrhea, and more with sweating if you develop a fever. You can use alkaline water or coconut water to help keep your body fully hydrated and help with the abdominal pain and discomfort too.
Best Diet for Crohn's Disease
The best diet for Crohn's disease is one that won't cause an inflammatory flare up. This is usually a bland diet, without excess fiber until you are symptom free. The BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) is a good one to start with. As you improve you can move on a more complete but healthy anti-inflammatory type meal plan like the Healthy Keto Diet. I use the keto diet with organic foods as GMO foods (genetically engineered) and non-organic foods contain heavy glyphosates and pesticides which are a major cause of all types of IBD and IBS.
Once you start eating a cleaner diet, you will notice that your symptoms will start to disappear. You will start to feel much better and have more regular bowel movements. I did a pesticide detox and started seeing my own IBS symptoms disappear. I then added an organic keto diet and now I look and feel better than ever before. Just start where you are and a few weeks you can feel like a new person, a much healthier one.
Glyphosate in Food
Glyphosate in Food is causing a lot of IBD and IBS symptoms in everyone that eats non-organic wheat products. It is not the wheat that is causing your intestinal and digestive issues is the poisonous glyphosate pesticide that is! It is not really gluten intolerance that is causing the problem, but what is done to your wheat (gluten) before it reaches your table that is causing the gluten intolerance. Here is an interesting observation from Andrea Bartels, a holistic nutritionist from Canada on this issue:
You probably don't really have gluten intolerance but glyphosate intolerance (from wheat being sprayed, actually drenched in glyphosate before, during and especially after it is harvested). The extensive usage and dangers of glyphosate toxicity is causing an alarming rise in people of all ages being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and Celiac's Disease. Still avoid gluten till you can be sure it is not causing digestive issues or Crohn's flare ups. Use the natural treatment for Crohn's disease at the bottom of this page.
Detox from Glyphosate
Glyphosate is a very toxic pesticide. It is the main cause of chronic inflammatory conditions, diarrhea, IBS, IBD, Celiac, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis. If are eating non-organic wheat, or eaten non-organic produce (it's even in California organic red wines) you need to know how to Detox from Glyphosate. Here's how to do it:
- Zeolite Powder (Proven Cancer, Virus, Radiation, Heavy Metal, Chemical, Pesticide and Glyphosate Detox supplement, with exceptional results. Not only detoxes glyphosates, pesticides and GMO’s but also protects your gut and immune system from the damage caused by them. It can also help stop cancers forming, as GMO foods and glyphosate cause cancer.)
- Peak Biome (Restores healthy gut bacteria and your microbiome system that allows a healthy immune system, proper digestion and elimination.)
- Maximum Detoxify – Gets rid of Glyphosates and environmental toxins (pesticides, herbicides, larvacides, fungicide, DDT, radiation and chemicals)
Once you get the glyphosate (Round Up) poisons out of your gastrointestinal tract, you can rebuild your gut (microbiome) using the natural treatment for Crohn's disease below. You can reverse your Celiac disease symptoms and feel a whole lot better.
Natural Remedies for Crohn's Disease
Because Crohn's Disease is a multifaceted condition (it affects many areas in the body system) a couple of different but complementary approaches will be needed to clear the imprint of this disease out of your body and stop the symptoms that make living a normal life more difficult. Natural remedies for Crohn's disease really help not only the symptoms but actually help stop the progression of this disease and can reverse a lot of the causes of it.
Here is the best natural treatment for Crohn's disease that address the cause of your inflammatory bowel disease and give you lasting relief:
- Peak BioBoost is a microbiome balancer, it restores optimum intestinal balance so you have normal digestion and elimination. It is a doctor formulated, science-backed prebiotic fiber blend to help you enjoy “perfect poops” on a daily basis and is a natural treatment for Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis treatment as well.
- Esdifan (zeolite) is a proven way to help detox your colon so it can actually begin to normalize and is a great natural ulcerative colitis treatment. Also helps with Crohn's disease and IBD. They also help restore proper bowel function and regenerate damaged tissues. Here are the best natural ulcerative colitis treatment that address the cause of your inflammatory bowel disease and give you lasting relief.
- Paraclenz is a natural parasite remover which is a cause of a lot of intestinal disorders like IBS, IBD, Colitis and Crohn's.
- P3-OM (Advanced proteolytic probiotics that eliminates harmful bacteria fast, eats up excess sugars and protects your gut from viruses and chronic inflammation)
- Full Spectrum Enzymes (Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes that stop indigestion, bloating and gas. Breaks down protein, carbohydrates and fats so your body actually absorbs the nutrients it needs to heal itself)
- Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Vera is very healing to all skin tissues, particularly your gastro-intestinal tract. It is commonly used to heal ulcers, relieve nausea, soothe a burning esophagus, and for skin burns)
- Turmeric Curcumin (Turmeric or Curcumin extract is one the most powerful natural anti-inflammatories. It can soothe your digestive tract and help lesions and ulcers heal.)
You can reverse your Crohn's disease symptoms by using this holistic treatment for Crohn's Disease. It improves your natural immunity, strengthens every organ in your body, and even allow you flush out toxic gut plaque. You can look and feel better than you have in a long time!
Could you mail information to my home?
2405 21 Av W
Bradenton, FL 34205
What information would you like delivered?