Natural Remedies for Hair Growth
If you're worried after seeing more hair in your brush or comb and thinning hair on top of your head then you can really stop worrying now. Natural Remedies for Hair Growth can help restore your own natural hair so you don't stress out and make it fall out faster. New technologies combined with specific nutrients that stop the common causes of hair fallout, are just what you've been looking for. Natural hair growth remedies are here to save the day, and your full head of hair.
Like most thing in life, your hair has a natural cycle. It has a growth cycle, rest cycle, and even a fallout cycle. When you notice more hair in your drain than usual you are probably in a hair fallout cycle that is called the catagen cycle. It is normal as every cell in our body dies and is regenerated in a natural cycle. There are known chemicals that cause active hair loss and extend the fallout cycle longer than it should.
By stopping those chemicals and using the top natural remedies for hair growth like herbs and oils that strengthen the growth cycle or anagen phase, you gain extra natural hair instead of losing it. Avoiding the chemicals that elevate the hormones that cause hair loss and using the best natural remedies for hair growth stops your hair from falling out and boosts natural hair growth quickly.
Causes of Hair Loss
As we age we begin to produce less sebum and hair becomes more brittle and less healthy. Many things can affect your hair growth cycle and cause temporary or permanent hair loss (alopecia.) The most common culprits or causes of hair loss include:
- Prescription Medications
- Radiation (nuclear exposure or medical treatment)
- Chemotherapy (like radiation, another cancer causing cancer treatment)
- Chemicals (household products, environmental chemicals, non-organic foods and beverages, fluoride in water)
- Immune System Disorders
- Untreated Fungal or Yeast Infections
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Thyroid Conditions
- Poor Nutrition
- Skin Conditions
- Anxiety and Stress
If you have any of the above conditions please look into correcting them with the best natural remedies for hair growth listed below, as they may be the cause of your excess hair loss. Below are the best natural remedies for hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
Does Stress Cause Hair Loss
Does Stress Cause Hair Loss? Stress, Anxiety and Depression cause your body to produce cortisol, that causes hair loss and muscle and bone loss. If you are experiencing a lot of stress or anxiety because of excess worry or a difficult life event, then there are some Herbal Remedies for Anxiety that will stop the feelings of stress and all the effects it has on your body too!
Environmental chemicals in the foods you eat, beverages you drink and in the products you use on your body and even in your home or office (job site) can cause hair fallout and immune system damage. Detox and natural remedies for hair growth are a complete way to regrow your own hair and prevent excess hair fallout. If you suspect that you have come in contact with toxic chemicals (most of us have, unless we've gotten rid of the environmental and cleaning chemicals in our home) you can do a really good chemical detox using zeolites.
Fluoride and chlorine cause brittle hair, particularly when it is converted to gas in your hot bath or shower. It's probably in your tap water too, and it causes damage to your hair follicles and shaft. If you're still drinking tap water, don't! Get a good Fluoride Water Filter and stop taking those harmful things into your body. Keeping the bad out and adding the best natural remedies for hair growth will allow your hair follicles to regenerate and grow new natural healthy hair.
Hair Growth Cycle
Your own natural hair goes through stages of growth, rest and apoptosis (die off,) simply called your hair growth cycle. These are natural cycles of hair growth. However, when the apoptosis phase is longer than the growth phase you will experience net hair loss. Here are the normal phases of your normal hair growth cycle:
- Anagen (Growth Phase) This growth phase lasts 2 to 6 years and determines the length of your hair.
- Catagen (Transition Phase) The transitional stage generally lasts about ten days. After that, your hair follicle shrinks and detaches from the dermal papilla.
- Telogen (Resting Phase) This is the resting phase which lasts around 3 months. While your old hair is resting, a new hair begins to grow in it's place.
- Exogen or Repeat Anagen Phase (New Hair Growth) Here is where your old hair is shed and a new hair continues to grow in its place. Around 50 to 150 hairs typically fall per day, this is considered to be normal hair loss or shedding.
We basically have to parts to our growing hair; hair shafts and hair follicles. The hair shaft is the actual individual hair that is growing until it eventually falls out. The hair follicle is the tunnel where the hair shaft is stabilized and nourished during the growth phase. There are also tiny muscles that cause the hair to stand up and secretes sebum, and oil that protects and nourishes your hair. Using natural remedies for hair growth help you scalp remain in active growth phase instead of hair fallout phase.
Hormones and Hair Loss
Fluctuating hormones and hair loss go hand in hand. If you're a male it is typically testosterone converting to DHT that is the problem. Pumpkin seed oil and Saw Palmetto Berries can help stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT in your body and prevent excess hair loss. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc and are a natural male tonic. Using natural remedies for hair growth like saw palmetto berries or and extract can also help stop prostate cancer and BPH. If you're a female, not only do you have to stop DHT, but also some of the harmful types of estrones.
Black Cohosh and Dong Quai are two natural hormone balancers that should be taken to help balance hormones and help stop excess hair fallout. Eating Pumpkin Seeds will also help with this. If you are 30 years of age or older than you may consider taking DHEA to restore normal hormone balance. Melatonin in the evening before bedtime is also recommended. These natural remedies for hair growth are to be taken by men and women as we are looking for proper balance. Women can take Saw Palmetto, and Men can take Black Cohosh and should.
Hormones and Natural Remedies for Hair Growth
Here is a list of hormone balancers and natural remedies for hair growth you should include for fast hair growth:
- Organic Multivitamins and Minerals with Biotin (Overall one of the best natural remedies for hair growth as well as healthy looking skin and strong nails)
- Biotin is probably the most well known natural nutrient for hair growth. It is actually called Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H (as in hair) because of its hair protective and growth factors. It’s also great for improving your skin tone and increasing skin density, as well as building stronger healthier nails. It helps with blood sugar control and balances LDL cholesterol as well!
- Saw Palmetto Extract (DHT Blockers – DHT causes hair to fall out prematurely)
- Organic Black Cohosh (Excess estrogen hormonal balancer)
- Organic Dong Quai Root (Excess estrogen hormonal balancer)
Use the natural remedies for hair growth below with hair regrowth shampoo and even laser hair growth hair follicle stimulators and you will gain a full head of natural hair.
Causes of Hair Loss in Women
Hair loss in women can be particularly devastating because it is the essence of beauty for most women. Your self-esteem and sense of worth and attractiveness to potential mates takes a hit when you notice more hair in your brush and drain that on your head. Stress adds to further hair loss as the more cortisol and estradiol are secreted and tell your body to concentrate your energy on fight or flight scenarios, instead of growth (immune system, skin regeneration and hair growth.) Here are the main causes of hair loss in women:
- Female pattern hair loss – genetic
- Hair loss due to hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Hormone imbalance because of contraceptives or female related changes
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland)
- Telogen Effluvium Condition
Many women inherit genetic pattern hair loss, commonly triggered by stress that creates hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems, childbirth issues, as well as changes in methods of contraception and certain prescriptions that actually cause you to lose your precious hair. Folexin Hair Regrowth for women can help stop your falling hair and regrow your own natural hair by preventing the catabolic hair loss phase and extending your the natural hair growth phase. These natural remedies for hair growth in women eliminate the hormones like DHT that cause hair fallout.
Hair Loss in Men
Hair Loss in Men can also be humbling, just like Samson of biblical fame lost his power and adoration when he lost his hair. Fortunately some men can get away with the bald look (captain Picard of Star Trek), while others cant. (Me included!) It is primarily caused by a hormone called DHT (Di-Hydro Testosterone) which is causing a lot of the excess fallout. It is what excess testosterone converts to and creates excess body hair and male pattern baldness. It is one of the best natural remedies for hair growth in men.
You can use a Folexin Hair Regrowth for men that blocks DHT from causing an extended hair loss cycle and extends the hair growth phase instead. Bodybuilders and athletes in particular have more of this challenge as their testosterone is elevated and the excess turns into DHT and eventual hair loss. Stress furthers this condition as in women's hair loss. No need to stress though, because if you follow a few simple guidelines below you'll move back into your normal growth phase rather quickly.
A mans natural hair is his crown, and like the biblical Samson he instantly feels diminished. As his hair begins falling he feels his self-confidence also falling, because most men feel it is nature and it is out of their control. That is what male pattern baldness and excess hair loss in men can do to a guy. Using the best natural remedies for hair growth can give you back your youthful appearance.
Natural Ways to Prevent Hair Loss
There are natural ways to prevent hair loss that you can use right now to stop your precious hair from going down the drain. If you are or have been going through any cancer treatments like radiation or chemotherapy, you should be taking Zeolite (it gets rid of the poisons that those treatments are causing your body, and can help you get grow your hair back quickly.) There are many natural cancer herbs and remedies you might want to consider in the future that work without the harm to your immune system and prevent hair loss. Nothing works better short and long-term than using natural remedies for hair growth.
If you have any Immune system conditions, you should balance your immune system naturally to stop that cause of hair loss so that you can become resistant to disease. Antibiotics and Vaccines do the opposite, they actually weaken your immune system and lead to antibiotic resistant diseases! Thyroid conditions cause excessive hair loss if not corrected quickly. If you have any Thyroid Conditions, you can discover How to Treat Hypothyroidism Naturally or Hashimoto's Syndrome. Treating the cause of your underactive thyroid and using natural remedies for hair growth can make all the difference in the world for you.
Foods For Hair Growth
Use the following beverages and foods for hair growth:
- Avocado (Rich in natural oils good for skin and hair)
- Eggs (Get free range and organic, humanely raised for best results)
- Fatty Fish & Oysters (High in healthy Omega 3 Fatty Acids)
- Spinach (Rich in biotin and B-Vitamins)
- Sweet Potatoes (Rich in B-Vitamins)
- Sweet Peppers (Rich in phytonutrients)
- Nuts (Rich in natural oils)
- Berries (Natural antioxidants)
- Wheatgrass (Choose organic if possible due to herbicide use in conventional)
- Wild Grass (you can chew on clean wild grass or juice it)
- Cucumber Skin (include in your salad or other foods)
- Tomato Skin (include either raw or cooked in anything!)
Best Shampoo for Hair Loss
There are things you can use topically that can not only stop your hair loss but help you regrow your own hair naturally. Use the best shampoo for hair loss and oil treatments that can penetrate deeply into your hair follicles to spur new natural hair growth. Here are the best natural remedies for hair growth like essential oils and shampoos for natural hair growth:
- Valotin Hair Growth Shampoo (Best Hair Loss Shampoo – Stops Hair Loss and Delivers Nutrients deep into hair follicles for new growth)
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth (massage into scalp and sleep with a nylon cap on if you can)
It's best to use these natural remedies for hair growth WHILE using a scalp massager. A good scalp massager breaks up clogged follicles and stimulates blood flow to the scalp. This is what all hair growth medications like Minoxidil do, except this does it naturally. You use it regularly with the Laser Hair Growth Kit (shown below) and get lasting results (no harmful side effects here).
Laser for Hair Regrowth
Lasers for hair growth are are very helpful and work well with the other natural remedies for hair growth because they use natural light wavelengths that stimulate rapid natural hair regrowth. When you want to grow your own natural hair in the quickest possible way, than nothing beats a Laser for Hair Regrowth. It unclogs your hair follicles and activates the growth phase by stimulating the mitochondria to spur new hair natural hair growth. This is a very safe and FDA approved and proven way that regrows your own natural hair. It works as a natural hair regrowth for women and men.
The laser hair regrowth caps for men and women are my favorite as they are so easy to use, and even stylish and can be used with the natural remedies for hair growth shown above. You can wear them out and get your hair growing into strong, full natural hair in the fastest time possible. You can use it with the hair regrowth nutrients shown above to nourish your hair follicles from the inside and from the outside in. For more information on all the types of hair regrowth lasers see: Best Hair Regrowth Lasers.
Herbs For Hair Loss
There are excellent natural remedies for hair growth in nature's own natural pharmacy that really help you regrow your own hair. Herbs for hair loss are special plants that have the exact nutrients your hair needs to regrow again. Since our hair is made up of sulfur and silica we should use the herbs that provide those ingredients naturally.
- Folexin Hair Regrowth (Best of the Natural Remedies for Hair Growth)
- Valotin Hair Growth Shampoo (Best Hair Loss Shampoo – Stops Hair Loss and Delivers Nutrients deep into hair follicles for new growth)
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth (natural remedies for hair growth that you massage directly into your scalp and leave in so it can fully absorb and reinvigorate your hair follicles to move back into the hair growth phase)
- Organic Black Seed Oil Black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and immune system balancer. It is a proven hair regrowth nutrient that stops hair fallout and starts natural regrowth. It is also good for maintaining your natural hair color. It has potent cancer healing benefits (even from the medical treatment of cancer like chemotherapy and radiation sickness. It is also good for arthritis, diabetes, blood sugar, blood pressure, LDL cholesterol and improves skin texture)
- Organic Fo-Ti (He Shou Wu, Chinese Medicine's Natural Hair Tonic and Color Keeper)
- Stinging Nettle (Natural Hair Strengthener)
- Horsetail (Natural Silica for Strong Hair and Nails)
- Paba (Hair and Skin B Vitamin – Helps keep skin soft and hair color)
- Yarrow (Helps reduce excess hair loss and fallout)
Use the above natural remedies for hair growth like oils and herbs to help your hair grow really fast. Using natural remedies for hair growth not only hair loss from alopecia but minimized the hair fallout cycle and lengthens your hair regrowth cycle so you grow new hair faster than normal hair loss would happen.