Inflammatory Bowel Disease Treatment
Inflammatory bowel disease treatment. Inflammatory Bowel or IBD is a chronic condition or conditions that cause intestinal inflammation, chronic diarrhea, painful bloating and immune disorders. It has some symptoms related to IBS, or Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome as well.
The walls of the intestines or gut become swollen, inflamed, and may even develop painful ulcers, which can cause severe discomfort and serious digestive problems. If you get to the source of your IBD symptoms you can get lasting relief and even reverse it completely using a natural holistic inflammatory bowel disease treatment.
Untreated inflammatory bowel disease can lead to autoimmune conditions, compromised immune system, kidney stones or gall stones, and poor health due to nutritional deficiency (lack of absorbed nutrients like vitamins and minerals.) If you are proactive and get it healed quickly you can not only feel better now, but avoid a lifetime of chronic illness.
IBD is commonly associated with Crohn's disease (CD) and Ulcerative Colitis (UC), with similar signs and symptoms in slightly different locations. Starting your inflammatory bowel disease treatment as soon as possible can stop the damage, and even bring you back into normal digestive control without pain, or discomfort.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Types
There are two basic inflammatory bowel disease types that are associated with IBD. These are Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis (UC). They are similar but act in different ways affecting your colon primarily and other organs with the complications of IBD disease. Crohn's disease can affect you anywhere from your mouth to the end of your colon. It usually begins in the small intestine (ileum) and then spreads in spotty fashion to other areas of your colon, and with complications to other organs and areas of your body. Choosing a natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment will not only give you relief now, but stop the cause of IBD.
With Crohn's disease your bowel can become constricted in areas like it is being pinched due to excess tissue growth causing a cobblestone type appearance in the inside of your colon. That can lead to bowel constriction or blockage which is an emergency situation, so it's much better to treat it before it leads to that or severe autoimmune disorders. Your bowel can have fistulas which cause it to start pushing into other organs causing severe pain and inflammation. It can cause a sharp type of pain compared to the cramps with UC. Using the natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment can help stop Crohn's and Colitis.
Ulcerative colitis usually starts from just above your rectum, the lowest part of the large colon, and works it way upwards. It creates ulcers in your colon as the name implies and can cause systemic inflammation, toxicity and malnutrition. It is a leading cause of really foul smelling poo and even blood in the stools or bloody diarrhea. Ulcerative colitis usually gives you abdominal cramping.
Using the natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment will help with the effects of IBD like arthritis. Joint pain is common in both types of IBD as there is usually an underlying immune issue or viral infection associated with arthritis. If you have severe joint pain you will want to see how to help it by using a Natural Treatment for Arthritis.
Causes of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
There can be many causes of IBD. Although there is no one certain cause here are the most common causes of inflammatory bowel disease:
- Genetics – It may runs in your family genetics
- Infection in the Digestive Tract (Salmonella, H-Pylori, and even Parasites like Tapeworm)
- Use of Prescription Medications, Particularly Antibiotics
- Stress related from Work, Personal, Relationship and even Depression or Anxiety
- Hormonal Changes like PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) or Menopause
- Food Allergy to Wheat, particularly Gluten Intolerance or Lactose Intolerance
- Gut Microbiome Imbalance (more harmful bacteria than healthy bacteria)
You can be affected by any of the above causes of IBD. You can still heal completely in most cases by avoiding the toxins and allergens and improving your gut microbiome (internal balance between bacteria/yeast and unhealthy bacteria.) This is a critical part in the natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment.
Symptoms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
If you have chronic stomach pain or cramping, digestion issues and constipation or diarrhea with IBD. You will notice one or more of the following list of symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease if you are being affected by it:
- Abdominal pain (sharp pain CD)
- Abdominal cramping (UC)
- Blood in the stool (UC)
- Granulomas (CD)
- Loss of appetite
- Mucus in the stool
- Persistent diarrhea
- Ulceration in the digestive tract
- Chronic Constipation
- Weakened Immunity
If you have two or more of these symptoms, you may be experiencing IBD. Fortunately there is quite a bit you can do naturally to heal from this condition quickly like using the natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment at the bottom of this page.
New research is showing that it is not gluten but glyphosate (Round Up weed killer that is sprayed on wheat primarily but is showing up in all produce now) that is causing or aggravating inflammatory bowel conditions. If you want to know for sure if it is glyphosate and not gluten (test to see if you're really glucose intolerant) there is a home test kit you can get to be sure. It shows if you gluten intolerant or have signs of Celiac disease. See the MyLab Gluten Sensitivity Test .
The way to treat IBD naturally is a 3 step process. First you want to Detox Glyphosates out of your body. Secondly you want to do a complete colon cleanse and detox. And third, you want to heal damaged gastro intestinal tissues, colon tissues and rebuild a healthy gut flora and microbiome (healthy internal environment.) These are all shown below in order. They can all be done independently or in any order, although it is recommended that it be done with the cleanses first followed by the rebuilding of your healthy gut as part of the inflammatory bowel disease treatment.
Glyphosate toxicity is causing a lot of intestinal problems in everyone that eats wheat products. Although in fact it is not the wheat that is causing your problems it is the glyphosate! (gluten intolerance diagnosis) but what is done to your wheat before it reaches your table that is causing the supposed gluten intolerance. Here is an interesting observation from Andrea Bartels, a holistic nutritionist from Canada on this issue:
You most likely don't have gluten intolerance you have glyphosate intolerance (from wheat being sprayed, actually drenched in glyphosate before, during and especially after it is harvested).
The extensive usage of this pesticide is creating glyphosate toxicity at an alarming rise in people of all ages being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and Celiac's Disease. Cleanse out these toxins that create perforations (tiny holes) in your digestive tract and colon. It is an important part of the natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment.
Detox from Glyphosate
Glyphosate is a very nasty pesticide. It is the main cause of chronic diarrhea, IBS, IBD, Celiac, Crohns and Ulcerative Colitis. If you have eaten non-organic wheat, or eaten non-organic produce (it's even in California organic red wines) you need to know how to Detox from Glyphosate. Here's how to do it:
- GlyphoCleanse – Gets rid of Glyphosates and environmental toxins (pesticides, herbicides, larvacides, fungicide, DDT, radiation and chemicals)
- Zeolite Pure – Advanced Zeolite Detox that removes petrochemicals, heavy metals, radiation particles and alkalizes your body. Natural anti-viral and anti-cancer properties too.
Once you get the glyphosate (Round Up) poisons out of your gastrointestinal tract, you can rebuild your gut (microbiome) using the natural supplements below. You can reverse your Celiac disease symptoms and feel a whole lot better. Having a gut and intestinal system that is free from toxins is part of the natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment plan.
Diet for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Choosing a natural microbiome healthy diet for inflammatory bowel disease treatment can make a big difference in how fast you heal. The diets are slightly different between Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis. You can use the BRAT (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) diet can help you prevent a lot of discomfort and bloating associated with IBD, just avoid the grain and citrus for UC. You can see the best diet for ulcerative colitis here: treatment for Ulcerative Colitis.
If you want a more extensive but IBD safe diet than the Keto Diet is great because it also limits grains and adds more eating options that make it easier to absorb and not go right though you due to stomach upset and bowel incontinence. Here are the best things to eat as a natural treatment for inflammatory bowel disease. The best diet for IBD, particularly for Crohn's Disease:
- Applesauce (organic highly recommended)
- Rice and Pasta (refined white)
- Toast (white or sourdough)
- Potatoes (without the skin)
- Fruit Juices
- Pomegranate (ellagic acid)
- Kefir or Yogurt (probiotics)
Eat any of the above foods and it will help you absorb some of the nutrition in your foods instead of going right through you. You also need to cleanse and rebuild your gastrointestinal tract so it works they way it should. The natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment below not only helps with the autoimmune condition but also help strengthen and balance your colon so it will be more resistant to negative IBD symptoms.
How to Keep Your Colon Cleansed
Learn how to keep your colon cleansed and you will make yourself much more resistant to having IBD flare ups. It will also make your inflammatory bowel disease treatment work much better as it won't have to try and heal a dirty, impacted colon. If you do a simple colon cleanse first, your results will be faster and better, now and for the long term.
Here are the best supplements for colon cleanse, if you have constipation use the consti-cleanse and full spectrum magnesium as part of your natural treatment for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Peak BioBoost is a microbiome balancer, it restores optimum intestinal balance so you have normal digestion and elimination. It is a doctor formulated, science-backed prebiotic fiber blend to help you enjoy “perfect poops” on a daily basis. Guaranteed to be the best natural remedies for IBS and IBD relief and for quick, healthy and easy poops.
- Best Type of Magnesium is the natural full spectrum mineral complex that soothes and relaxes smooth muscle tissue (prevents and relieves cramping) like your intestinal walls and colon so you have regular eliminations.
Cleansing your colon in preparation for the healing process can expedite your healing and allow it to work much faster than doing it on the fly. I highly recommend it because it flat out works, like nothing else you've ever tried.
I did it myself and it worked much better (healed me completely) where pharmaceuticals did not, without the harmful side effects too. It is part of the preparation or internal housecleaning for the inflammatory bowel disease treatment below.
Holistic IBD treatment (inflammatory bowel disease treatment) not only relieves your symptoms but address the cause or reason why you have it to begin with. These natural treatment for inflammatory bowel disease help stop the immune issues which can be a cause of both Crohn's and Ulcerative colitis.
Esdifan with zeolite is a natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment on it's own It also help restore proper bowel function and regenerate damaged tissues. Here is the best natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment that addresses the cause of your inflammatory bowel disease and give you lasting relief:
- Peak BioBoost is a microbiome balancer, it restores optimum intestinal balance so you have normal digestion and elimination. It is a doctor formulated, science-backed prebiotic fiber blend to help you enjoy “perfect poops” on a daily basis. Guaranteed to be the best natural remedies for bowel conditions and for quick, healthy and easy poops.
- Paraclenz is a natural parasite remover which is a cause of a lot of intestinal disorders like IBS, IBD, Colitis and Crohn's.
- Esdifan (zeolite) is a proven way to help detox your colon so it can actually begin to normalize and is a great natural ulcerative colitis treatment. Also helps with Crohn's disease and IBD. They also help restore proper bowel function and regenerate damaged tissues. Here are the best natural ulcerative colitis treatment that address the cause of your inflammatory bowel disease and give you lasting relief.
- P3-OM (Advanced proteolytic probiotics that eliminates harmful bacteria fast, eats up excess sugars and protects your gut from viruses and chronic inflammation)
- Enzymes for Digestion (Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes that stop indigestion, bloating and gas. Breaks down protein, carbohydrates and fats so your body actually absorbs the nutrients it needs to heal itself)
- Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Vera is very healing to all skin tissues, particularly your gastro-intestinal tract. It is commonly used to heal ulcers, relieve nausea, soothe a burning esophagus, and for skin burns)
You can reverse your chronic IBD symptoms by using this natural inflammatory bowel disease treatment. It will improve your natural immunity, improve every organ in your body, and even allow you to lose weight from unhealthy gut plaque. You can look and feel better than you have in a long time!
Pingback: Oxy Powder - Botanicals One