Radiation Side Effects Treatment
Radiation Side Effects Treatment. Radiation is all around you every day, no matter where you live on this planet. Some is actually safe and beneficial as you do need some ultra violet rays (UV rays) from the sun to be healthy mentally and physically. A little UV radiation on your skin creates vitamin D3 in your body which boosts your immune system and helps improve your mood. There are other types of radiation (ionizing and non ionizing radiation) that can be a lot more harmful to your health and even cause radiation poisoning.
There are two main types of radiation: non-ionizing and ionizing.
- Non-ionizing radiation comes from light rays, radio waves, microwaves and radar waves. These forms of radiation usually do not cause tissue damage directly but cause excitation of the molecules that can lead to tissue overheating and cooking as in EMF Radiation and even severe sunburn.
- Ionizing radiation causes immediate detrimental effects on human cells and tissues. Gamma rays, X-rays, and particle rays (neutron beam, electron beam, protons, mesons, and others) give off harmful ionizing radiation. This is the type of radiation is used for medical testing and treatment. It is also used in industrial and manufacturing purposes, weapons and weapons development.
Non Ionizing radiation is the solar radiation and EMF radiation spectrum. It can excite molecules and DNA but not directly change it. Ionizing radiation penetrates deeper and can change your cells DNA. It is type of radiation involved in nuclear spills like the Fukushima nuclear power plant spill. It has affected the whole world, and mostly the pacific region. West coast and California radiation levels are at their highest levels and it ends up in your food and water supplies.
Does Radiation Cause Cancer
Does Radiation Cause Cancer? Ionizing radiation is the type of radiation that is used in medical radiation therapy, medical diagnostic radiation and radiation treatment for cancer. It changes your DNA and causes mutations (that burn some cancer cells while creating other new ones.) So, yes it does cause cancer. It also destroys your immune system, which is what you you really need to be healthy and cancer free. It causes radiation sickness from radiation exposure so it is not a good trade off at all. You need a treatment for the side effects of radiation treatment because of that.
Radiation is dangerous because exposure to it harms your DNA and bone marrow in even small amounts. It can cause nausea, weakness, infertility, impotence, low sperm count and hair loss all from just mild exposure. Larger levels of exposure include radiation sickness, leukemia, cancer, bone marrow destruction, organ failure, skin lesions and eruptions, cataracts, blood disorders, burns inside and outside the body and death. Limiting radiation exposure from any source is a wise choice. There are safer options to medical radiation treatments like simple Herbs for Cancer that are really helpful, they can even help from the radiation sickness or chemotherapy sickness after a medical radiation treatment.
Side Effects of Radiation Therapy
What kind of side effects can you expect with radiation therapy or the medical treatment of cancer or diagnostic tests that use radiation? Here are the most common side effects of radiation therapy:
- Hair Loss
- Skin Burns or Rashes
- Difficulty Breathing
- Low Red Blood Cell Count
- Low Blood Pressure
- Weakness and Fatigue
- Brain and Nervous System problems (jitters, shaking, dizziness, disorientation)
- Severe stomach and intestinal aches
- Damage to blood cells, bone marrow and DNA
- Infertility, Impotence
- Poor Wound Healing
These radiation symptoms happen in increasing levels depending on the exposure and incubation times. You can stop and reverse the damage by immediately stopping radiation exposure and using natural radiation protection as shown below towards the bottom of this article.
Symptoms of Radiation Sickness
You can get symptoms of radiation sickness after radiation exposure from any source, whether ionizing, non-ionizing, EMF, nuclear and especially medical radiation therapies. Here are the most common radiation sickness symptoms:
- Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, swelling, tenderness, bleeding)
- Nausea and vomiting, including vomiting of blood
- Weakness, confusion, fainting, fatigue
- Bleeding from the mouth, gums, nose, or rectum
- Ulcers in your mouth, esophagus, stomach or intestines
- Bruising, skin burns, open sores on your skin, scaly skin
- Severe Dehydration
- Diarrhea, bloody stool, foul smelling stool
- Constant Fever
- Hair loss
If you or a loved one is experiencing any of the above signs of radiation sickness then you most likely have radiation poisoning and should treat it naturally asap! You can use the natural treatment for radiation exposure options below to stay safe from the negative effects of radiation poisoning. It will detox the radioactive isotopes before they change your DNA or cause cancer. You can control what type of treatments you subject yourself to but you can’t always control what’s in your environment. The best you can do is a few precautions that will extend your quantity and your quality of life.
How to Treat Radiation Poisoning
How to treat radiation poisoning naturally and safely. Learn how to protect yourself from radiation exposure. If you do have any radiation sickness symptoms or have acute radiation poisoning learn how to detox radiation out of your body. Radiation while used medically to treat cancer, actually causes cancer and causes genetic mutations (abnormal DNA that causes your genes to create new tissues that are deformed and can be cancerous!)
Zeolite is by far the best natural substance (crystal mineral) known to modern science that has the power to bind, encapsulate and deactivate harmful radiation particles. This is the same stuff that they used to clean up the Chernobyl and Fukushima spills. Also, taking iodine, and particularly in the form of Nascent Iodine blocks absorption from your thyroid gland, so you won’t get throat cancer or painful goiters.
Treatment for Radiation Poisoning
Here is the best natural treatment for radiation poisoning that helps your body safely remove radiation (radioactive isotopes) from your body:
- Thyroid Support (pictured above) is a natural blend of the top herbs, minerals and nutrients that protect your thyroid from radiation uptake and boost thyroid and metabolism
- Zeotrex is a natural zeolite blend with medicinal mushrooms that are made for radiation, heavy metal and chemical detox
- Nascent Iodine detoxes, protects and balances your thyroid gland, prevents radiation uptake and thyroid cancers
- Best Black Seed Oil Organic black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and immune system balancer. It has potent cancer healing benefits (even from the medical treatment of cancer like chemotherapy and radiation sickness. It is also good for arthritis, diabetes, blood sugar, blood pressure, LDL cholesterol and improves skin texture and thinning hair and color.)
- EDTA Chelation Therapy is a powerful radiation detox method, that is not absorbed well orally but has 100% effectivity in suppository form
- Selenium strengthens your thyroid and helps rid the body of radiation and heavy metal exposure
- Ashwagandha is a full spectrum tonic herb that helps the thyroid remove radiation (converts T4 to T3)
- Detox Foot Pads are an easy to use body detox method that allows you to detox while you sleep! It uses Far Infrared technology, with Organic ingredients including natural Zeolite Powder for a superior detox that is easy to do
These natural radiation detox remedies can help you prevent cellular and tissue destruction as well as the abnormal growths that can disfigure you or even be fatal to you.
If you are being affected by EMF radiation (cell phones, 5G, WiFi, microwave radiation) then there are also other specific protection devices you can use for EMF Protection that will stop your brain from being slow cooked and your immune system wiped out. No need to panic, all you need to do is take these simple precautions and you can protect yourself and family from the dangers of radiation exposure or sickness. For more information visit Radiation Safety.