Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
Nothing feels worse than not being able to relieve the constant urge to move your legs and not get relief. The medical treatment of restless leg syndrome is usually with pharmaceuticals that raise dopamine levels in your brain, but these always seem to have negative side effects, sometimes worse than the original condition you were seeking help from. Choosing a natural Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment can stop it from keeping you up at night or at inconvenient times, without being dependent on them and with the harmful side effects.
I have had severe episodes of restless legs that kept me from being able to get a good, deep REM quality sleep. I would wake up feeling exhausted with brain fog from being tired. It is nerve wrecking when you can't get any relief no matter what position you get in, or how much stretching you are doing. Finding the cause of restless legs and what actually stops it for good finally gives you the relief you need. Use the restless leg syndrome treatment natural method shown at the bottom of this page and you will finally get restless leg syndrome relief.
What is RLS?
What is RLS? RLS is short for Restless Leg Syndrome or simply restless legs. If you've experiencing the symptoms of restless leg syndrome then you know how it affects your life. Out of nowhere you get the sudden and constant urge to move your legs and just can't find the comfortable position to stop the pain and uncomfortableness. The restless legs just won't leave, and sometimes can be experienced with severe painful cramps. No matter what you do you can't seem to get lasting relief. You can't find the comfortable position to calm your legs.
RLS is also referred to PLMS (Periodic Leg Muscle Disorder) and the natural restless leg syndrome treatment is the same. You're probably wondering what the main cause of restless leg syndrome is. In most cases restless legs comes down to three main things that you need to be aware of and correct if you want to be free from this painful condition. It is not a permanent condition and you can be free from RLS symptoms in one day if you start using the best natural restless leg syndrome treatment (as shown at the bottom of this page.)
Restless Leg Syndrome Causes
What causes Restless Legs Syndrome? RLS can be nerve wrecking, especially when it happens at night, and interrupts your ability to get a good and peaceful night's sleep. Here are the most common Causes of Restless Leg Syndrome that may be keeping you up at night:
- Mineral Deficiency (Usually Low Iron levels in your body)
- Hormonal Imbalance (Usually Low Dopamine levels in your body)
- Elevated Toxin Level in the body (heavy metals, neurotoxins)
Here is what makes it worse:
- Glutamate intake (MSG)
- Using Prescription Depression medications
- Parkinson's Disease
- Nervous System Disorders
Restless legs is usually worsened with stress so exercising, swimming or even walking can help you relieve some excess stress and lessen your restless legs to an extent. It can cause severe insomnia and sleep deprivation so you need to take care of that because lack of sleep is the cause of many chronic conditions, see: Natural Insomnia Remedies. Getting rid of all thing that cause RLS is an important part of the natural restless leg syndrome treatment plan.
Restless Leg Syndrome in Pregnancy
What leads to Restless Leg Syndrome in Pregnancy? Your growing baby gets first nibs at the nutrients you have flowing through your bloodstream. This means your natural hormones, vitamins and minerals that are needed to form a healthy baby's body and brain are taken from your bloodstream if it is available. If it isn't it is taken from your bones and organs where it is usually stored. It is also good to try a zeolite powder supplement to detox any heavy metals safely from your body.
You can prevent this from happening by eating plenty of dark leafy greens or taking a safe and absorbable iron supplement (see: Best Iron Supplement) with full spectrum magnesium (one of the best natural remedies for restless leg syndrome) are the most absorbable and safe for you and your growing baby, as it is high quality minerals unlike the cheaper types that can't be absorbed and end up in your joints causing arthritis. Combining natural iron, magnesium for restless legs in pregnancy and herbs are the best restless leg syndrome treatment nutrients and will give you lasting relief (most of the time getting rid of RLS for good!)
Signs of Restless Leg Syndrome
How do you know if you have RLS? Be aware of what symptoms you are feeling in your legs and see if it matches the signs of restless legs. Do you have any of the following Signs of Restless Leg Syndrome?
- Pain in a specific area of your legs
- Very Painful Cramping that doesn't easily go away, even if you stretch
- Automatic Jerking movements in your legs
- Automatic Leg Twitching
- Tightness or Stiffness
- A feeling of heaviness in your legs
- Burning sensation
If you or a loved one is going through one or more of the above RLS symptoms, then you are probably dealing with restless leg syndrome. Now, let's see the most common causes of RLS and best restless leg syndrome treatment natural method.
How to Get Rid of Restless Legs Fast
How to Get Rid of Restless Legs Fast. When your body's pH balance becomes out of balance it leads to muscle and nervous system irregularities like cramping, twitches and pain. When you restore the proper balance the reason why you are having these uncomfortable symptoms is no longer there, and your symptoms stop, completely. So, What is the best restless leg syndrome treatment? Restoring muscle and nerve balance with Magnesium and Iron are the #1 minerals people are deficient in and are is a cornerstone of restless leg syndrome treatment.
Using a mineral rich supplement for restless leg syndrome quickly restores balance and your restless legs are gone for good! It is working for people who were dealing with RLS and are now free from their restless legs symptoms and can now sleep through the night. I've had restless legs before and it made it hard to go out because I was afraid of what would happen if I was driving and my legs started cramping on me, I had it day and night. Fortunately I've since discovered lasting restless leg syndrome relief, using the best natural restless leg syndrome treatment (as shown below.) It will absolutely stop your leg twitches and uncomfortableness due to neuromuscular imbalances.
Best Magnesium For Restless Leg
Best Magnesium for restless leg syndrome. Most people take in way too much calcium in their bodies because most foods now are highly calcium enriched (and it’s the wrong type of junk calcium that can’t be absorbed!) Sea shell calcium supplements can’t be absorbed fully by your body and end up in your arteries as arterial plaque, in your brain as brain plaque and in joints as joint deposits and bone spurs. They also end up clogging your arteries as arteriosclerosis and in your brain as memory problems and dementia. The restless leg syndrome treatment recommends a higher magnesium to calcium ratio to relax the muscles and connective tissues that cause RLS.
Excess junk calcium competes with magnesium in your body and leads to stiffness in joints, muscle cramping, nerve pain and depression feelings! Natural full spectrum magnesium is one of the best natural remedies for restless leg syndrome and brings calm to mind and body and properly balances every cell in your body. 90% of all people are deficient in natural magnesium and it leads to all types of health conditions like anxiety, panic, depression, SAD, restless legs, arthritis, heart disease, insomnia, constipation, muscle cramps and weak bones and teeth.
Choosing a natural full spectrum magnesium like Magnesium Breakthrough (which has all 7 types of elemental magnesium) and is proven to give you a natural healing effects you can feel, body and mind. It is #1 natural mineral for anxiety relief. It just naturally calms so you look and feel relaxed and in control. It is a major part of the natural restless leg syndrome treatment as it is a highly common deficiency in RLS.
How to Get Rid of Restless Legs While Trying to Sleep
How to Get Rid of Restless Legs While Trying to Sleep? Quality sleep is so important and having restless legs can stop you from getting quality and regenerative and restful sleep. Using the best restless legs syndrome treatment below, will take care of the cause and symptoms of restless legs naturally. The best natural remedies for restless legs include the minerals that that are deficient during RLS. Iron and Magnesium are the ones you need to keep up so your nerves and muscles can fully relax and feel as ease.
Holistic health remedies are also great because they work to balance your hormones, and bring back your body (and restless legs) to their normal healthy state. The best herbal natural restless leg syndrome treatment include Herbs and Quinine based drinks and supplements. These natural herbs for RLS also calm the nerves and urge to keep moving your legs to perceived pain. Cannabinoids are the ultimate nervous system calmer and has a total body healing and protecting effect.
Natural Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- MindBody Matrix (pictured above) is one of the best herbal pain relief supplements. It will stop your pain quickly. MindBody Matrix herbal pain killers (capsules) has all the top natural anti inflammatory pain relivers in one formula and it works to stop the pain signals from the source of your pain and helps spur healing and cellular regeneration. Highly recommended as it is proven to work.
- Heal n Soothe is a natural formula that uses systemic proteolytic enzymes that can safely break up your scar tissue and bone spurs to help your body restore proper joint function without inflammation.
- Kratom Powder is a great natural stress reliever that elevates your mood and brings natural balance into your life. It is available in various types and potencies, as well as in gummies. It is an organic herb that is a potent pain reliever too (people use it as an opioid alternative.)
- CBD Hemp Oil is a great natural stress reliever that works really well for stress, anxiety, pain and insomnia relief. If you have severe stress and anxiety, you will want to try Delta 8 or Delta 9 THC, which is available in oils, capsules or gummies.
- Full Spectrum Magnesium is a natural pink mineral that soothes and relaxes smooth muscle and a major nutrient in the restless leg syndrome treatment plan. It is a natural cramp reliever (good for restless leg syndrome or RLS) as well as a mental relaxer. It promotes a mentally quiet peaceful deep sleep where you wake up naturally refreshed! It also prevents constipation and cleanses your colon.
- Natural Iron – Mineral deficiency is the biggest issue with RLS Symptoms and Iron is tops followed by Magnesium) Natural Iron is an Organic Iron from natural Plant Sources and is fully absorbable.
- Quinine – Quinine naturally calms and reduces Leg Cramps and lessens RLS Symptoms.
- Weighted Blanket – Using a weighted blanket over your legs can help prevent night bouts of restless legs because the pressure is enough to stop your RLS sensations and even help you sleep better. I like the cooling one because it gives me comfort yet coolness.
When your minerals are in proper balance you won't have to deal with cramps, restless leg syndrome, nerve pain or even insomnia. Use the above natural restless leg syndrome treatment and you will sleep much better now!