Best Home Workout Equipment
Discover the best home workout equipment that can get you into shape in a fun and enjoyable way, in the comfort of your own home or workout room! These home workout gym equipment machines and tools can help you get fit in a hurry. They include the Bowflex Home Gym, Bowflex Dumbbells, Folding Treadmill, Elliptical Trainer Machine, and Recumbent Bike. These are easiest to use to build a firm and tight physique and tighten up your midsection so you look and feel your absolute best ever.
Bowflex Home Gym
Looking for a space- and time-saving workout, all at a great price? Bowflex® Home Gyms are the original “get fit at home” workout equipment machines, that give you powerful, joint friendly exercises in a space saving design. Good for those on a quest for a better looking and feeling body, as well as “weekend warriors” or those professionals serious about being the best they can be, even with a hectic lifestyle.
- Get a total body strength workout with an affordable home gym
- Easy to change resistance levels (5 pounds to 300 pounds constant resistance)
- Over 100 strength exercises (with 400 variations to work all parts of your body evenly and symmetrically); includes vertical bench press and lat pull down
- Upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl, triple function ankle cuff grips
- Good for Aerobic Rowing exercises too
- Isolation work through Independent Moving Arms
- Very well built with a 10 year warranty
- SpiraFlex® Resistance Technology
Innovative resistance technology duplicates the benefits of free weights. You’ll feel the difference compared to other home gyms. 220 lbs. (100 kg) of resistance standard (upgradeable to 300 lbs. [136 kg]) for upper body workouts. Up to 600 lbs. (272 kg) of resistance for lower body workouts (with upgrade).
- The Freedom Arms®
Independently moving arms with 10 positions and 170 degree adjustments.
- Leg Press Station
Work with up to 600 lbs of resistance, (with upgrade) and a range and power unheard of in a home gym.
- Preacher Curl Attachment
Rest your elbows on the platform and grasp the inner handles of the ab/leg attachment with an underhand grip.
- Vertical Bench Press
Complete a wide range of exercises and variations.
- Leg Extension
Use for exercises to develop strong, muscular legs.
- 5-Way Hand-Grip/Ankle Cuffs
Our unique handgrip is designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout. Functions include a Regular Grip, Non-Grip Cuff, Ankle Cuff, Foot Cuff and a Shoulder Cuff.
- Multiple Cable/Pulley Positions
Designed to change your angle of resistance – increases the effectiveness of many exercises.
- Cardio Workout
Built-in rowing machine for calorie-burning, cardiovascular warm-up and cool-down.
- Folding Unit
Folds to a compact size (55 x 38 inches).
- Owner’s Manual/Fitness Guide
Complete with detailed instructions for each exercise.
Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells
Dial up results! The power of 30 standard dumbbells is in these redesigned SelectTech Dumbbells by Bowflex. Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 lbs., allowing you to build strength, loose weight and feel great! Compact and durable. There is also a 1090 version SelectTech Dumbbells that has up to 90 lbs per dumbbell for hardcore athletes.
- Replaces up to 30 Dumbbells – with a turn of a dial you can automatically change your resistance from 5 lbs (2.27 kg) all the way up to 52.5 lbs (23.8 kg) of weight.
- Adjusts to Your Workout – adjust in 2.5 lb (1.13 kg) increments (up to the first 25 lbs) (11.3 kg) so you can gradually increase your strength.
- Space Efficient – One of the most space-efficient and flexible strength-training options available – say goodbye to 15 sets of dumbbells cluttering your workout space.
- Wider Weight Range – with weight that adjusts up to 52.2 lbs., you’ll continue to see results as your fitness level improves.
- Quieter Workouts – durable molding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts…no clanging metal plates!
- Total Body Results – with the wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises.
- Special Bonus FREE Bowflex® SelectTech® workout DVD – “Secrets of the 4 Step Rep” – with every purchase. Get the most out of your workout – work smarter, not harder. Over 30 exercises with over 80 variations.
The Best Treadmill for Home
The Best Treadmill for Home use is a powerful and well built multi-level cardio training device. It has state of the art technology allowing you to get the results you want and have fun doing it. Workout to your favorite TV shows, engaging music, syncing with your iPad, Tablet or phone’s screen (or even studying if you want to cram for that exam while burning a 1,000 calories or more.
The treadmill shown is a commercial treadmill, and I actually prefer these for home because they are rated to practically last forever compared to regular home use treadmills. You can also find smaller treadmills for home use if you do prefer lighter models. Here are the specs to the model pictured above.
- 2.5-horsepower folding treadmill with spacious 20-by-56-inch running surface
- Biomechanically correct deck suspension system supports up to 300 pounds
- Multicolored LCD console tracks your time, calories, distance, speed, and more
- Offers several weight loss, healthy living, sports training, and heart rate programs
- Measures 33 x 54 x 70 inches (W x H x D); lifetime warranty on frame and motor
- Treadmill Doctor “Best Buy” Award for Best New Treadmill; Fitness Professor “Head of the Class” Best Treadmill
Elliptical Training Machine
Top of the line Elliptical Training Machine gives you a powerful total body workout. Workout your muscles, not your knees! Total body fitness with this no-impact elliptical trainer. Very well built, to last well past your total body transformation. Probably the best overall whole body training machine you’ll ever find.
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with Built-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 215-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor
Best Recumbent Exercise Bike
The best recumbent exercise bike is the easiest to use home fitness equipment. It is a no impact cardio workout that can help you burn calories while enjoying your favorite TV shows, movies, music or even while you study. It is a highly comfortable recumbent bike. Get fit while being engaged with virtual fitness instruction on screen. This high tech bike will get you there in comfort and ease, while giving your body the workout it really needs.
- Recumbent Exercise bike with 20 workout programs including target heart rate and 16 levels of resistance
- LCD display with real-time feedback, QuickSet program keys, and scrolling message center
- Integrated speaker system with mp3 connectivity; foldout magazine rack; adjustable cooling fan; cup holder
- Sculptured seat base and back; adjustable console and arm rest; smooth and quiet frictionless eddy current braking system
- Warranties: frame and brake–lifetime limited; parts and electronics–3 years; labor–1 year; wear items–90 days