Natural Remedies for Ovarian Cysts
If you are experiencing abdominal pain to the side(s) of your belly button then it may be due to your ovaries getting infected or inflamed due to hormonal imbalance. If you have an ovarian cyst then preventing it from developing tumors and becoming malignant (harmful or cancerous) is the first and highest priority. Natural remedies for ovarian cysts that actually work. They stop the cause of your ovarian cyst and bring your hormones and body into a healthy natural balance so you feel balanced, relaxed and pain-free.
Ovarian Cysts form naturally during different periods in your life and are normally nothing to be alarmed about. It can burst or become cancerous if left untreated.Do not stress as stress makes things worse. Just take some simple precautionary measures and keep a positive attitude and do what is helpful for your body so it will release the cysts naturally. Begin by realizing that this is just a warning, not a sentence of disease.
Types of Ovarian Cysts
What are the main types of ovarian cysts? There are different forms of ovarian cysts, which are either functional or non-functional. And then 6 individual types of ovarian cysts. The above diagram shows the main ovarian cyst types which are explained below:
- Functional ovarian cysts are cysts that develop as part of your menstrual cycle and are harmless most of the time and the symptoms don’t last very long,
- Pathological ovarian cysts are cysts that form as abnormal cell growths; these are less common but more serious.
The Types of ovarian cysts are as follows:
- Endometrioma ovarian cysts are tissues that normally grow inside the uterus but develop outside the uterus and attach to the ovaries, resulting in a cyst,
- Hemorrhagic ovarian cysts happen after ovulation occurs, then a layer called the granulosa layer starts growing rapidly wit thin-walled tubes that rupture easily.
- Paraovarian cysts are usually located along side the ovaries or on the fallopian tubes but they are often hard to distinguish from the ovarian cysts. Paraovarian cysts may be troublesome because they can tear, bleed, rupture and become infected.
- Teratoma ovarian cysts are actually a germ cell tumor that starts out in egg cells and sperm cells. It can be cancerous (as in immature teratoma) or benign. Benign ovarian teratoma is often referred to as a dermoid cyst and is not always cancerous. Dermoid cyst tumors contain hair, teeth, sweat glands, nails, and in some rare cases even eyes!
- Corpus luteum ovarian cysts are caused by follicle sacs that typically dissolve after releasing an egg but doesn’t and the opening of the follicle seals itself. Fluids can develop inside the sac, and this accumulation of fluid causes a corpus luteum cyst.
- Follicular ovarian cysts form when an egg grows in a sac called a follicle during your menstruation cycle. This sac is located in the ovaries. Normally this sac breaks open and releases an egg. But if the follicle doesn’t open, the fluid inside the follicle can form a cyst on the ovary.
Some women develop a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS.). This means the ovaries contain a large number of small cysts, hence polycystic. It can cause the ovaries to enlarge and become painful. If left untreated, polycystic ovaries can lead to infertility. Most of these cysts will heal on their own with time and hormonal balancing. If you are postmenopausal then you will want to take extra care because it has an elevated risk of ovarian cancer when it happens at this stage in your life.
Causes of Ovarian Cysts
What are the causes of ovarian cysts? There are a few natural ovarian cyst causes that you should be aware of so you can determine if it affecting you or not. Here is a list of the most common causes of ovarian cysts:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Use of fertility medicines
- Tissue growth during menstrual cycle
- Endometriosis (growth of endometrial cells, that are found inside the uterus on an ovary)
- Pelvic infection that has spread to your ovaries
- Previous ovarian cyst
There is usually no need for harmful surgical procedures except in dire emergency. You usually do a simple detox using natural zeolites to rid your body of decaying tissues and expedite your natural recovery. Since there is a cancer risk with uterine or ovarian cancer you can be proactive and take a few simple Herbs for Cancer to prevent it.
Symptoms of Ovarian Cysts
Here are the most common symptoms of Ovarian Cysts:
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle (coming at different times, and in different intensities)
- Pelvic pain before, during or after your menstrual cycle
- Painful intercourse while lovemaking
- Constant or Irregular pelvic pain that radiates down from your lower back to your legs
- Feeling nausea (almost like morning sickness)
- Tender breasts
- General abdominal discomfort (heaviness or fullness)
- The need to urinate frequently (caused by the cyst putting extra pressure on the bladder)
- Feeling like you have to have a bowel movement, that may not actually happen
If you have any of these symptoms, or a combination of these, you may have ovarian cysts and should get a professional diagnosis. If you know that you have them, or have a recent diagnosis and are looking for a natural remedy for ovarian cysts, then please do read on.
Ovarian Cysts Pain Relief
Natural Ovarian Cysts Pain Relief. There are natural ways you can stop the pain and even promote a natural healing response by your body. Organic Essential Oils work wonders when rubbed over the ovaries on the abdomen. People have also used them on tampons and placed them in overnight for the same purpose. Organic is important because the chemicals in nor-organic cottons (tampons) and oils can cause infection and cancer, when we’re trying to prevent it.
You can also take organic CBD oil internally (there are topical creams you can use for pain relief as well.) The good thing about using CBD oils for pain relief is that they are cancer protective as well as good for relaxing muscles internally so you can restore inner balance quickly. Homeopathy is also a natural balancer for your whole body and can provide some pain relief as well. Natural medicine for ovarian pain relief works wonders without harmful side effects.
Natural Remedy for Ovarian Cysts
Natural Remedy for Ovarian Cysts. The standard medical procedure involves surgery and/or harmful prescription medications. Not only are these procedures and medications expensive, they can totally ruin your health. And the ovarian cysts return with a vengeance. An ovarian cyst is your body’s way of telling you something needs to be addressed in your current lifestyle.
In other words “don’t shoot the messenger” like a standard medical doctor usually attempts to do. It doesn’t work and you don’t get better. Natural should be your first treatment option, because it is safe and it actually supports your body and emotions positively. Here is a simple list of things you can do to heal from an ovarian cyst and prevent future cysts as well as ovarian cancer:
- Zeotrex stops pelvic infections, and prevent ovarian cancer
- Female Fuzion is a natural hormone balancing formula that restores optimum female hormonal balance
- Homeopathic Medicine for Ovarian Cysts(natural hormonal balancer)
- Get some natural sunlight (15-20 minutes per day)
- Perform some exercise (even if it’s a small walk to the store)
- Get outside if you can and inhale fresh air (moving air has healthful electrical properties)
- Include organic fruits, seeds (especially flax and pumpkin seeds, and root vegetables into your normal diet plan.)
Natural Treatments for ovarian cysts work gently with your own body’s system to give it what it really wants. The cysts will shrink on their own, and you will feel much better quickly.
How to Treat an Ovarian Cyst
You can check your level of anti-müllerian hormone (AMH) in your blood with just a pin prick and mail in test kit (pictured above) to see how your ovarian hormones levels are. You can learn how to treat an ovarian cyst naturally and it will help you not only balance your ovaries and uterus, it will also help balance your hormones, ease through menopause or PMS symptoms and prevent ovarian cancer naturally. Here is an ultrasound of a ovarian cyst sufferer (Elisa Miller, age 32) who treated her cysts naturally and got relief in a very short time, and they were completely gone in 11 weeks:
Sept 7, 2009
December 7, 2009
As you can see, the pressure was released and the ovarian cyst went away. I highly recommend using the natural ovarian cyst cure before you ever try any painful surgical experiments or take medications that harm your body. Be gentle and love your body and it will love you in return. There is a great guidebook on how to naturally treat ovarian cysts, that shows you step by step exactly what to do, and when to do it.
It is not common medical practice (who really wants medical practice, when you can have health knowledge instead.) Look at the Natural Ovarian Cyst Cure and begin loving your body again. For more information, visit Natural Cyst Miracle or click on the book below. Wishing you the abundant health and exuberant happiness you deserve.