How to Stop Snoring Naturally
Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep naturally at your normal bedtime. If you are suffering with either acute insomnia (only every once in a while) or chronic insomnia you are not alone. In fact around 30-50% of people in our world suffer from some form of sleeplessness. Natural Remedies for Insomnia help you get that needed sleep and wake up feeling totally refreshed and ready for what lies ahead.
There are many reasons why you can have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. Let’s face it, we live in a sometimes (or a lot of times) stressful world and many of us have hectic schedules and feel too many demands placed upon us. It’s no wonder why insomnia is affecting more people by the day. Technology and WiFi devices can keep you overstimulated and literally “wired.” There are other reasons as well. So what are the main insomnia causes?
What Causes Snoring
What Causes Snoring during sleeping? Insomnia can be caused by many things in your life. Stresses of any kind can keep your mind awake with emotionally charged thoughts that just won’t stop. Here are some common Insomnia Causes:
- Exercising too close to bedtime
- Drinking coffee or other stimulants less than 8 hours before bedtime
- Your body is too hot (exercise does this)
- Emotional upset or relationship issues
- Taking prescription medications (many have this as a side effect)
- Excess blue lights (the red tones are much better for sleep)
- Watching exciting TV shows or movies
- Loud or deep beat music like Rap or Metal
- Other external noises
- Pain or inflammation of any kind
- Sleep Apnea consider getting a SnoreGuard Mask or CPAP machine
These are just a few of the many causes of insomnia. There is plenty you can do naturally to finally get a good night’s rest.
Does Snoring Cause Sleep Apnea
Does snoring cause sleep apnea? can lead to mental breakdown and physical illness. It can cause hallucinations, a lowered immune system, impaired judgement and not thinking clearly and becoming easily agitated and upset. It can even be fatal if you can’t get a good nights sleep after so many days. It can also age you faster than a time machine. The problem seem to be getting worse with more technology to keep our mind busy, and the signals from WiFi can even keep us awake.
It is a serious problem in the United States as well as many countries that use an ever growing collection of technology and electronic devices that all emit waves. It really starts in your head, more specifically your thoughts and emotions from the day’s events or other pressing issues will keep you awake more than caffeine will. Learning to calm your mind and let things go is the first step to getting a good night’s sleep, every night!
How to Stop Snoring While Sleeping
Your mind can be overstimulated and keep you awake all night if you let it. Learn How to Quiet Your Mind and give your whole body the rest and sleep it desperately needs. Deep breathing (about 8 deep breaths) actually changes your brain wave state from beta (waking chattering mind) to alpha (relaxed and quiet mind) naturally. Closing your eyes also puts you into a light alpha brain wave state and can be done with your deep breathing for relaxation.
These are simple forms of meditation where you take the focus off of your thoughts and move into relaxing feelings instead. You can get brainwave lowering Binaural or Isochronic music that will lower your brain activity in the exact Delta level needed for a complete nights rest In fact there are specific sleep audios that you can listen to with headphones or without headphones so begin the descent into a deep state of restful and restorative sleep. Brainwave Entrainment – Use sleep music that moves your mind into the Delta Sleep Brainwave State which is the exact state it needs to be in for a deep restful sleep.
Devices to Stop Snoring
Devices to Stop Snoring go hand in hand. Most people know that magnesium causes your mind and body to naturally relax. It’s high in pink Himalayan salt and Epsom salts. That’s why you feel so relaxed (mind and body) after taking an Epsom salt bath. Magnesium can also help prevent night time cramping and the symptoms of restless leg syndrome. It can ease muscle pain and gives your nervous system a break. Calcium tightens your muscles (good for workout) best type of magnesium (full spectrum natural magnesium) relaxes your muscles.
If you have sleep apnea or snore regularly (if you snore you have sleep apnea) it can keep you up at night as your body will wake up when it becomes oxygen deficient. You may catch yourself awakening and with the last hint of a snore. If that happens or someone else tells you that you snore then you should look into stopping snoring and sleep apnea as it can cause more problems than even insomnia. Take care of it and your insomnia can be gone for good!
Best Way to Stop Snoring
How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep. There are a few time tested tips that can help you avoid the normal pitfalls that keep you awake. Here are a few tips to pay attention to so you avoid tossing and turning and get a good night’s rest instead:
- Organic Valerian Root is a natural herb that is the top herbal remedy that helps you get to sleep quickly when your head hits the pillow and stay asleep the whole night. Wake up feeling non-groggy like melatonin can do sometimes.
- Limit Carbs – avoid excess carbohydrates before sleep as they act as sugars and can energize your brain as it feeds on carbs (try cottage cheese, avocado, or a handful of nuts instead.)
- Lower blue light levels, including TV, Computer and Phone Screens. Use free programs like f.lux or Iris (it auto adjusts computer or phone light to the warm red spectrum, like a sunset.) It is a blue blocker as blue hues will keep you awake. I use this program regularly and it really helps.
- Optimum Sleep Temperature in your home to the low 60’s, making sure your bed is comfortable, making sure your room is dark as possible. Light activates your pineal gland. Dark helps you make natural melatonin for restful sleep. 68 is the ideal sleep temperature if you can get there.
- Best Mattress for Sleep for your body type (if you’re a back sleeper than a regular mattress will suit you fine in most cases (unless you’re a hot sleeper like I am.) If you’re a side sleeper, the newer gel foam mattresses are the best you can get
You need the right type of mattress because that’s where sleep happens for most people.
Most people are in bed from 6-9 hours per night (or day) and you don’t want to waste your time tossing and turning and getting no sleep! It can ruin your day and your health. If you tend to sleep cold, you can get a weighted blanket and it will help you sleep warm. I’ve discovered that I needed a cooling type mattress because I sleep really hot, and used to wake up sweating, and it made me feel miserable and of course I couldn’t sleep like that. I used to sleep on my Sleep Number bed and they are great, although they were still too hot for me and I couldn’t get a full night’s sleep very often.
I did my research and discovered the newest sleep technology, a Nectar Gel Foam Mattress (pictured above), which is a gel foam mattress that is breathable yet sleeps cooler. It comes with a 365 day no risk trial and a Forever Warranty, Free Shipping and Returns and an amazing 4.8 out of 5 Star Review with over 5736 customer reviews.) It is firm yet comfortable (I’m a bodybuilder with wide shoulders and I sleep on my side sometimes) and I am now finally able to get a full nights sleep and fall asleep fast too!
The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program
The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program. It has natural forms of magnesium, melatonin and the best relaxing herbs for sleep. It allows your mind and body to become fully relaxed so you can fall asleep and stay asleep all night. It works really well, as I used to have chronic insomnia now matter what I did.
I did change my mattress and started taking Sleep Support Plus when I really need to get a full nights sleep. Here is what people are saying who have also found how well it works (much better than prescription or over the counter medicines):
Sleep Support helps you fall asleep and stay asleep all night It has everything you need and nothing you don’t. It is non-addicting and non-habit forming. Just take it when you really need to get a full night’s rest Click on the Sleep Support Plus bottle below and get the good night’s sleep you need and deserve!
Sleep Support Plus Benefits
- Gives You a Good Nights Sleep!
- Relaxes Your Mind and Emotional State
- Relaxes Your Body
- Wake Up Fully Refreshed and Alert (no post-sleep grogginess)
- Provide fast, doctor-formulated relief with no negative side effects