Treatments for Ulcerative Colitis
What is ulcerative colitis? It is a type of inflammatory bowel disease or IBD. It is a chronic inflammatory condition of your gastro-intestinal or GI tract. It can cause long-term intestinal inflammation, chronic diarrhea, painful bloating and immune disorders. It has some symptoms related to IBS, or Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome as well. The walls of the intestines or gut become swollen, inflamed, and may even develop painful ulcers, which can cause severe discomfort and serious digestive problems. If you treat the cause of your ulcerative colitis symptoms you can get lasting relief and even reverse it completely using natural Treatments for Ulcerative Colitis.
Untreated ulcerative colitis can lead to autoimmune conditions, compromised immune system, kidney stones or gall stones, and poor health due to nutritional deficiency (lack of absorbed nutrients like vitamins and minerals.) If you are proactive and get it healed quickly you can not only feel better now, but avoid a lifetime of chronic illness. Using a natural remedies for ulcerative colitis addresses the cause of your symptoms so you actually get lasting relief, not a pharmaceutical band-aid, with harmful side effects, but removing the cause of ulcerative colitis safely and effectively.
Ulcerative Colitis vs Crohn’s
What is the difference between Ulcerative Colitis vs Crohn’s? Ulcerative colitis starts from the lowest part of your bowel or intestines right above your anus. It then progresses or move upward and starts affecting more and more of your colon. UC creates ulcerations and micro-perforations (tiny holes) in your colon that cause pain, inflammation, toxicity and malnutrition. It usually causes colorful and sometimes foul smelling feces and even bloody stool or diarrhea. Ulcerative colitis can cause severe abdominal cramping and joint pain. You can have unexplained weight loss, fever or even anemia (from blood loss.) These symptoms usually develop slowly over time, rather than suddenly. It is becoming very common along with Crohn’s disease.
Crohn’s disease can affect you anywhere from your mouth to rectum. It usually begins in your small intestine (ileum) and then spreads in spotty fashion to other areas. It causes thickened tissue and hardness with fissures or small cracks that cause sharp pain and chronic diarrhea. Crohn’s causes bowel constriction that looks like a tube being pinched with cobblestones on the inside due to cracks that are trying to heal with hardened muscle tissue. It can cause bowel constriction or even a blocked colon which is an emergency. It also causes fistulas which cause your bowel to start pushing into other organs causing severe pain and inflammation. It can trigger autoimmune disorders if not treated soon enough.
Arthritis symptoms are common in both types of IBD as there is usually an underlying immune issue or viral infection associated with arthritis. If you have severe joint pain you will want to see how to help it by using a Natural Treatment for Arthritis.
What Causes Ulcerative Colitis
What causes ulcerative colitis? There can be many causes of ulcerative colitis, so see if you are being affected by any of the following causes of UC:
- Genetics – It may runs in your family genetics
- GI Tract Infection (Salmonella, H-Pylori, and even Parasites like Tapeworm)
- Use of Prescription Medications, Particularly Antibiotics
- Weak or Compromised Immune System (See: how to boost your immune system)
- Stress (Chronic stress is a root cause of inflammation and many diseases)
- Hormonal Changes like PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) or Menopause
- Food Allergies (Dairy and lactose intolerance; Wheat, particularly Gluten Intolerance)
- Gut Microbiome Imbalance (more harmful bacteria than healthy bacteria)
You can be affected by any of the above causes of ulcerative colitis. You can still heal completely in most cases by avoiding the toxins and allergens and improving your gut microbiome (internal balance between bacteria/yeast and unhealthy bacteria.)
Signs and Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
If you have chronic stomach pain or cramping, digestion issues and constipation or diarrhea with IBD. You will notice one or more of the following list of signs and symptoms of ulcerative colitis if you are being affected by it:
- Abdominal pain (cramping pain)
- Abdominal cramping
- Rectal Pain or bleeding
- Blood in the stool
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Persistent diarrhea
- Ulceration in the digestive tract
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weakened Immunity
If you have two or more of these symptoms, you may be experiencing UC. Fortunately there is quite a bit you can do naturally to heal from this condition quickly. New research is showing that it is not gluten but glyphosate (Round Up weed killer that is sprayed on wheat primarily but is showing up in all produce now) that is causing or aggravating inflammatory bowel conditions like ulcerative colitis. If you want to know for sure if it is glyphosate and not gluten (test to see if you’re really glucose intolerant) there is a home test kit you can get to be sure. It shows if you gluten intolerant or have signs of Celiac disease. See the MyLab Gluten Sensitivity Test .
The way to treat ulcerative colitis naturally is a 3 step process. First you want to Detox Glyphosates out of your body. Secondly you want to do a complete colon cleanse and detox. And third, you want to heal damaged gastro intestinal tissues, colon tissues and rebuild a healthy gut flora and microbiome (healthy internal environment.) These are all shown below in order. They can all be done independently or in any order, although it is recommended that it be done with the cleanses first followed by the rebuilding of your healthy gut.
What is Glyphosate Herbicide
What is glyphosate herbicide? Glyphosate toxicity is causing a lot of intestinal problems in everyone that eats wheat products. Although in fact it is not the wheat that is causing your problems it is the glyphosate! (gluten intolerance diagnosis) but what is done to your wheat before it reaches your table that is causing the supposed gluten intolerance. Here is an interesting observation from Andrea Bartels, a holistic nutritionist from Canada on this issue:
You most likely don’t have gluten intolerance you have glyphosate intolerance (from wheat being sprayed, actually drenched in glyphosate before, during and especially after it is harvested). The extensive usage of this pesticide is creating glyphosate toxicity at an alarming rise in people of all ages being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and Celiac’s Disease.
Detox from Glyphosate
Glphyosate is a very nasty pesticide. It is the main cause of chronic diarrhea, IBS, IBD, Celiac, Crohns and Ulcerative Colitis. If you have eaten non-organic wheat, or eaten non-organic produce (it’s even in California organic red wines) you need to know how to Detox from Glyphosate. Here’s how to do it:
- GlyphoCleanse – Gets rid of Glyphosates and environmental toxins (pesticides, herbicides, larvacides, fungicide, DDT, radiation and chemicals)
- Zeolite Pure – Advanced Zeolite Detox that stops pathogens, removes toxins and petrochemicals, radiation particles, heavy metals. Also anti-pathogenic and anti-cancer.
Once you get the glyphosate (Round Up) poisons out of your gastrointestinal tract, you can rebuild your gut (microbiome) using the natural supplements below. You can reverse your Celiac disease symptoms and feel a whole lot better.
Diet for Ulcerative Colitis
The best diet for ulcerative colitis is one that doesn’t cause ulcerative colitis flare ups. You can use a Keto Diet because it limits grains and dairy in most cases and adds more eating options that make it easier to absorb and not go right though you due to stomach upset and bowel incontinence. Here are foods you should avoid until it is fully healed:
- White Grain (bread & pasta)
- Coffee & Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Corn & Pop Corn
- Chick Peas
Here are the best things to eat as a natural diet for ulcerative colitis:
- Pomegranate (high in ellagic acid)
- Applesauce (organic highly recommended)
- Bitter Gourd
- Coconut Water
- Dairy Free Kefir or Yogurt (probiotics)
Eat any of the above foods and it will help you absorb some of the nutrition in your foods instead of going right through you. You also need to cleanse and rebuild your gastrointestinal tract so it works they way it should. The natural remedies for colitis and treatments below not only help with the autoimmune condition but also help strengthen and balance your colon so it will be more resistant to negative IBD symptoms.
How to Keep Your Colon Clean
Learn how to keep your colon clean and you will make yourself much more resistant to having ulcerative colitis flare ups. It will also make your treatments work much better as it won’t have to try and heal a dirty, impacted or bleeding colon. If you do a skin healing colon cleanse first, your results will be faster and better, now and for the long term. Here are the best supplements for colon cleanse, if you have constipation use the consti-cleanse, if not then use the oxy powder:
- Consti-Cleanse is a fast acting constipation relief formula that gives you quick and permanent relief of constipation naturally. It clears excess waste matter (impacted fecal matter) that gets stuck in your colon (causing constipation), it improves your digestion and encourages healthy and regular bowel movements, so you feel great (just say ah….)
- Best Type of Magnesium is the full spectrum natural magnesium mineral complex that soothes and relaxes smooth muscle tissue (prevents and relieves cramping) like your intestinal walls and colon so you have regular eliminations.
Cleansing your colon in preparation for the healing process can expedite your healing and allow it to work much faster than doing it on the fly. I highly recommend it because it flat out works, like nothing else you’ve ever tried. I did it myself and it worked much better (healed me completely) where pharmaceuticals did not, without the harmful side effects too!
Natural Treatments for Ulcerative Colitis
Natural treatments for ulcerative colitis not only relieve your symptoms but address the cause or reason why you have it to begin with. These natural treatments for inflammatory bowel disease help stop the immune issues which can be a cause of both Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Esdifan (zeolite) and Ellagic Acid (EA) are a proven way to help detox your colon so it can actually begin to normalize. EA protects your colon from ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and IBD. They also help restore proper bowel function and regenerate damaged tissues. Here are the best natural ulcerative colitis treatments that address the cause of your inflammatory bowel disease and give you lasting relief:
- P3-OM (Advanced proteolytic probiotics that eliminates harmful bacteria fast, eats up excess sugars and protects your gut from viruses and chronic inflammation)
- Full Spectrum Enzymes (Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes that stop indigestion, bloating and gas. Breaks down protein, carbohydrates and fats so your body actually absorbs the nutrients it needs to heal itself)
- Ellagic Acid is a natural antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic IBS remedy. It also is a cancer preventative and tumor reducer. It is safe for your immune cells but causes apoptosis (cell death) for cancer cells. It also is lethal for parasites)
- Essential Oils for IBD (Frankincense, Peppermint and Lemongrass essential oils improve digestion and protect your intestinal lining and colon from damage. They are highly antimicrobial)
- Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Vera is very healing to all skin tissues, particularly your gastro-intestinal tract. It is commonly used to heal ulcers, relieve nausea, soothe a burning esophagus, and for skin burns)
- Turmeric Curcumin (Turmeric or Curcumin extract is one the most powerful natural anti-inflammtories. It can soothe your digestive tract and help lesions and ulcers heal.)
You can relieve your symptoms by using this natural treatment for ulcerative colitis. It will improve your natural immunity, improve every organ in your body, and even allow you to lose weight from unhealthy gut plaque. You can look and feel better than you have in a long time!