How to Reverse Gray Hair Naturally
Greying hair is a normal part of getting older, or is it? Although some people experience premature graying that happens as early as twenty years of age. If you do nothing to stop it, your hair will absolutely turn gray, it is inevitable! How to Reverse Gray Hair Naturally? There is a lot of new natural remedies like little known herbs from around the world, specific minerals and essential oils that can delay premature graying and even reverse the most common causes of gray hair in men and women. If you also have hair loss you may want to look at Natural Remedies for Hair Growth as well.
Don’t be confused by the use of the words “grey” or “gray” as they are used synchronously (either one meaning the exact same thing.) People have used either word for a long time now so they will be used here (both words) because people are searching using both words. So what causes your hair to become prematurely gray or even turn grey over your adult lifetime? There are specific reasons this can happen to you, but the most common causes for gray hair will be shown below.
Stress and Gray Hair
Stress and Gray Hair? Almost everyone now is aware that stress causes a lot of problems in your life. It can damage relationships, hurt your career and wreck your health, and in this case cause your hair to turn gray and even fall out. If you want to keep your hair as thick, full and natural color as possible, you must get your stress levels under control. There are healthy ways to transform daily stress into a positive force so it will add life to your years and years to your life. Relieving stress will also help you restore your natural hair color and fallout to a crawl. Try practicing relaxation techniques like meditation, deep breathing, and even changing your normal word choices to more positive ones.
Stress comes in many forms but is something you can totally control. If you don’t earn to control it, it wil raise your cortisol (quickly ages you and stops muscle growth, lowers your bone density, zaps your immune system and prevents melanin production so your hair turns grays before it should.) Melanin is a pigment in your skin and hair that is needed to keep your natural hair color. When you are under uncontrolled stress it replaces melanin production with hydrogen peroxide (which is used to bleach your hair.) It also lowers the enzyme that protects your hair from converting to a graying cycle – catalase.
Why Hair Turns Gray
You need to know Why Hair Turns Gray and what you can do to prevent if from happening to you, or even to reverse it naturally if it is going rampant in your hair. As show above, uncontrolled stress is a direct cause that turns your hair grey much faster than it should. Stress lowers your natural melanin and catalase levels and hydrogen peroxide takes over and makes you look older than you should look. Nothing wrong with it if you want the “mature look.” Some people can pull if off with style like Sean Connery, George Clooney or Meryl Streep. High stress levels turns those hair color protecting enzymes off and you get sandblasted with almost instant gray. Here are the leading causes of graying hair:
- High Stress Levels
- Hydrogen Peroxide Buildup
- Lowered Melanin Production
- Low Catalase Levels
- Prescription Medications, particularly Chemotherapy (a cancer causing treatment) will make you go gray a lot quicker and even cause it to fall out
- Vitamin Deficiency (particularly the B Vitamins)
Most of us have some form of stress in our lives, unless we live life as hermits. Here’s what you can do right now to not only prevent but revere a head full (or graying roots) and look the way you choose to. Begin with essential oils for grey hair that you gently massage into your graying areas. They influence your melanin to produce more cells and break up hydrogen peroxide so it moves out of your hair follicles.
How to Reverse Grey Hair
How to Reverse Grey Hair Naturally: I’ve been using this two step process for 3 months now and it has reversed my graying hair on the sides of my head and in the front by about 80%. As long as it’s working this good I will continue. I use the organic essential Oil for Gray Hair and it is working like gangbusters for me. It gives your hair all the nutrients it needs directly into your scalp and graying areas and prevents hydrogen peroxide from prematurely graying your hair. This oil blend kind of smells like a light forest type fresh scent, but is pleasant. The best thing however, is that it actually works!
Click on the above image to see the essential oil formula called: Maintain for Gray Hair. I use it together with a special herb, mineral and anti-graying blend which will be shown below. You will see results in the first week, of use. Combine it with the catalase building nutrients below and you have an easy to use system that restores your natural hair color in a way that looks totally natural.
Herbs for Gray Hair
Here are the best Herbs for Gray Hair. These are used to stop the process that is making your hair turn gray. It prevents the conversion of melanin and catalase into hydrogen peroxide in your hair follicles. Here are the best herbs for grey hair:
- Catalase (The main enzyme in your hair follicles responsible for preventing hydrogen peroxide from turning your hair gray)
- Saw Palmetto Extract. Saw Palmetto possesses 5-Alpha-reductase inhibitory activity (same as finasteride or rogaine, without the harmful side effects). It prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, preventing BPH or prostate enlargement and premature cancers). It helps stop male pattern baldness and also hair loss due to excess DHT in women as well protecting your melanin.
- Astaxanthin Supplement (Works extremely well with Saw Palmetto extract to prevent DHT from causing hair graying, hair loss and fallout. The most potent antioxidant, and anti-aging natural supplement by a wide margin)
- Fo-Ti (Also called He Shou Wu (or black haired Mr. He, because this 70 year old Chinese man who harvested the natural herb had a full head of natural black hair)
- B Vitamins (All of them are vital to energy production and protection at the cellular level. It can be safely added to your diet, in a vegan safe formula that will strengthen your hair follicles and make for shiny beautiful hair)
- Chlorella (A natural form of chlorophyll that gives natural pigment to your hair)
- Nettle root (Used for centuries for shampoo and hair tonics. People also used it as a spring tonic, after a dark winter with no greens. After careful harvesting, it was often steamed for a green vegetable like spinach, or combined into soup. Use an extract to strengthen and grow new hair)
- Biotin (A natural B vitamin that’s involved with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It plays an important role in supporting healthy skin, hair and nails)
- Horsetail (A natural form of Silica, a mineral responsible for keeping your hair, nails and skin healthy)
- Foligray (A natural blend of all the above hair color restoring herbs and minerals in the right levels for natural hair color restoration)
You really need to use all these herbs as it is challenging enough to restore your natural color by any method. You can try them individually, but you need at least the ones listed above to achieve the best results. I used to take some individually with a little benefit, but the Foligray, formula has it all in one capsule and with other things that made it work much, much better and faster than ever before! People don’t even notice because it’s gradual, unlike dying your hair which everyone knows what you did. This is more natural as it is totally natural, and it actually works! Click on the image below and look younger and healthier in a few weeks!