Best Yeast Infection Treatment
Best Treatment for Yeast Infection
Yeast Infections are becoming more common by the day! There are plenty of reasons why this is happening and how to not be one of the people who suffer through this sometimes embarrassing and unhealthy condition. By using the Best Treatment for Yeast Infection, you will learn how to not only stop and reverse chronic yeast infections, but how to prevent them (and many other serious conditions) as well.
Yeast infections can happen to infants, children, men and women. They are most common in women and infants. It is an external response to a mostly internal condition whereas the body has become too acidic or from the use of prescription medicines and particularly antibiotics, which wipe out the healthy bacteria (probiotics) that usually prevent yeast infections.
Oral yeast infections are also called Thrush, and men are most susceptible to this kind of yeast infection. Women usually get the candida variety or candidasis vaginal yeast infection. Men can get the penile yeast infection where you see some type of discharge that lets you know “Houston, we have a problem.” The causes of yeast infections are many but the cure for yeast infections is pretty simple.
Causes of a Yeast Infection
There are many causes of a yeast infection. They can be internal or external. It depends on the type of candida symptoms you are experiencing. Here are the most common yeast infection causes.
- Overuse of Antiboitics (wipes out healthy bacteria that would normally protect you)
- Taking Prescription Medicines
- Radiation or Chemotherapy treatments
- Steroid use
- Wearing tight clothing in warm moist or wet conditions
- Wearing inorganic clothing (rubber, synthetics)
- Infrequent undergarment changes
- Lowered immune system function
- Chronic medical conditions
- Poor hygiene
If you are taking antibiotics or other strong medicines, make sure you do an internal cleanse, and then take probiotics to help your body’s internal system to be healthy and balanced again. If you are pregnant, try and give yourself a towel bath in all “wet areas” frequently or ask a friend or relative to help you. Look at the following symptoms of candida yeast infection to see if you are being affected by candida or thrush.
Symptoms of Candida
The easy way to tell if you have any symptoms of candida overgrowth is to see if you are experiencing any of the following candida signs that usually get worse when you’re feeling a lot of stress:
- Candida usually shows up first on the skin. You may notice that you now have unexplained skin rashes or irritation, athlete’s foot, jock itch, hives, dry patches, psoriasis, rough skin on your arms, ringworm, tapeworm.
- Increased Genital or Urinary System Problems: vaginal discomfort, irregular menstruation, infertility issues, impotence, prostatitis, UTI infections or burning in that area, and vaginal or anal itching.
- More Allergies: mostly to food, but also to environmental toxins like smoke or exposure to chemicals.
- Fatigue: continual, but often more noticeable after eating.
- Gastrointestinal: poor digestion (constipation or diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramps, heartburn, nausea, gastritis, colitis, etc.)
- Excess carbohydrate cravings, for sweets and things like potato chips or crackers.
- Respiratory Issues like bronchitis, asthma, COPD, nasal or sinus congestion.
- History of skin problems
- Circulation issues, cold feet, feelings of arthritis joint pain, chronic and inflammatory conditions
These are the common signs of yeast infection. If you notice any of the above symptoms you should do a body cleanse and follow the natural treatment for yeast infections suggestions below.
Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection
The best way to stop yeast infection is to make your body more alkaline and not a good host for yeast, mold and fungal infections. Natural remedies for yeast infection help you do just that, in a way that will stop it from coming back. Prescription yeast infection medications try and poison and kill it off, but not change your bodies natural living community and they come back. These medicines also are bad for your immune system, unlike the natural treatments for yeast infections.
If your body has an acid pH balance, then yeast infections happen. Not only that but also you are a willing host for cancers, viruses, chronic illnesses like arthritis, gout, fungal infections, mold infections, diabetes, heart disease and painful inflammation in your body. They feed off the acids, which are usually due to eating too many carbohydrates, particularly those that are starchy or simple sugars and not enough fiber or healthy fats to move them out of your body quickly.
There is plenty you can do to stop yeast infections quickly. The following You can stop a yeast infection by using the following holistic treatment for yeast infection. Here’s how to treat a yeast infection naturally:
- Mycozil – Herbal Blend (Organic & Wildcrafted – no toxins) Breaks Yeast Cell Walls and Stops Candida Growt
- Yeastrol – Homeopathic Remedy for Candida – Makes Your Body Resistant to yeast, mold and fungal infections. Keeps you free from further infection. Works well with herbals.
- Drink Alkaline Water – Alkaline is the opposite of Acid (which most tap bottled water is)
- Intestinal Detox – (use activated oxygen to stop the yeast causing sugars that are hiding in your intestines and feeding)
- Probiotics – These are healthy bacteria that crowd out bad ones, especially yeast and fungus
- Add more Fiber to your diet
- Take a bath with Epsom or sea salts
- De-stress your life (stress causes your body to become more acidic)
- Eat whole milk or coconut kefir (like yogurt but 100 times the probiotics)
Do these simple things and you will be free from yeast infections, as well as most other infections as well. The probiotics are so important as they can stop you from getting a yeast infection in the future. They also protect against cancers, virus and bacterial infections, mycotoxins (mold infections), fungal infections and many chronic illnesses and conditions. For a complete list see: Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection.