What is a Superbug?
What is a Superbug? A Superbug refers to a microbial, usually a bacteria or virus that has become resistant to antivirals or antibiotics (antibiotic resistance.) A Superbug Infection (commonly a MRSA Staph Infection) is an infection that no longer responds to antimicrobial treatments. The superbug has developed antimicrobial resistance to antibiotics, antivirals and vaccines used to stop the spread and infections.
That means that the medical treatments your doctor or hospital uses to treat infections, can no longer help you. The infection can do as it pleases in your body and your Non-Holistic Medical Doctor can do nothing about it. That is the main problem using and relying on antibiotics and antivirals is that they rarely work and usually only wipe out your beneficial or helpful bacteria that is part of your healthy immune system so you get really ill and can develop autoimmune diseases.
You’re more likely to catch get a Superbug infection in a hospital or your doctor’s office, than anywhere else. UCLA medical school and college campus had a major Superbug Outbreak because the bacteria and viruses have become antibiotic and vaccine resistant and 2 people actually died and many others got really ill, when they caught the Superbug in the hospital. However, there is a natural way that you can make your body strong enough to defeat any Superbug that you will come in contact with.
Antibiotics and Vaccinations rarely work any longer, and vaccines are dangerous to your health and destroy your natural immunity. This is unfortunate, as it is your immune cells that are the only thing that can protect you against infections of any kind. The very first thing you should always do is make sure your natural immunity is as balanced and effective as possible. There are so many natural ways to do this that you will never need any antibiotic, antiviral or vaccine ever again. For more information, see the article on How to Boost Your Immune System.
Symptoms of Superbug
The most common symptoms of superbug infection are:
- Body aches
- Difficulty Breathing
- General Weakness in your body
- Skin Infection
These symptoms of superbug infection don’t go away with antibiotics, antiviral medications or vaccinations either, it usually makes them worse! You need to treat this at the first sign it is present in your body as it can become fatal if not treated quickly.
The hospital or medical doctor’s office is where you most commonly catch this bug, or contact with someone who has been in the hospital or doctor’s office recently. Avoid contact until you’ve taken the precautions at the end of this article and can be sure you won’t be harmed by it, or spread it to others either.
The Superbug can be either viral or bacterial in nature. If it is a Superbug Bacteria Infection, then it is now resistant to antibiotics, so it’s not a good idea to take them, because they will just weaken your immune system and not get rid of the Superbug either. It is most commonly a MRSA bacterial infection.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is an increasingly common antibiotic resistant type infection that is quickly becoming an epidemic, particularly in the United States and “developed countries” because of heavy antibiotic and vaccine use. Antibiotic resistant infections now take more lives than Aids and other modern plagues. You can beat a Superbug Infection, you just can’t do it the way it has normally been done in the past.
A Superbug Virus can also infect you do to it being a viral infection that can no longer be treated effectively with traditional anti-viral medications. The microbials have become resistant to the treatments and become even stronger with the medicines and the risk of being in a hospital or medical doctors office. You can medicinal mushrooms instead, they are more powerful than antiviral medicines and also fight off cancer naturally. See Mushroom Supplement.
No need to panic about catching the latest “virus outbreak” or pandemic, as there seems to be one that is on the daily news every few months. Ebola, Measles, Mumps, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, H1N1, and more recently the Zika Virus. The best way to not catch “the bug” is to keep your natural immunity as strong as possible and use Natural Antimicrobials if you suspect you are coming down with an infection.
Here is a list of natural antimicrobials are immune boosting agents that you should have in your natural first aid kit, in case of emergencies or illness in your family:
- Colloidal Silver – Nano Colloidal Silver stops all microbials cold from replicating in your body, protects your DNA from viral manipulation, stops infections from bacteria, fungus and yeast.
- Zeotrex – Liquid Zeolites, Fulvic Acid, Organic Herbs, and Immune boosting organic medicinal mushrooms. If you prefer to take capsules you can use the Zeolite-AV with Humic Acid instead.
- Ellagic Acid is a natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. It also is a cancer preventative and tumor reducer. It is safe for your immune cells but causes apoptosis (cell death) for cancer cells. It also is lethal for yeast infections and parasites.
- Take 8 grams of natural whole food based Vitamin-C at the first sign of any infection as it will stop the replication capability of the virus or bacteria.
- Organic Black Seed Oil Black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and immunity booster. It has potent cancer healing benefits (even from the medical treatment of cancer like chemotherapy and radiation sickness. It is also good for arthritis, diabetes, blood sugar, blood pressure, LDL cholesterol and improves skin and hair.)
- Oil of Oregano (Natural Oil of Oregano is a powerful antiviral and antibacterial that helps break up the symptoms of bacterial and viral infections)
- Medicinal Mushrooms – Medicinal Mushrooms are very potent immune fighters and health protectors. (You can also make a tea out of these like Reishi, Shiitake, Maitake, Chaga and Turkey Tail, although the flavor is a little rough for me so I take the caps if I have them).
- Probiotics and Prebiotics. Take them Regularly (They crowd out bad bacterial and help your natural immunity and digestion.
Nano Colloidal Silver
Nano Colloidal Silver is an excellent natural infection treatment remedy that works superior to antibiotics. It has been used for millennia to naturally prevent and cure infections as well as help with allergies. it works particularly well for superbug infections and doesn’t have any side effects. Always look for nano Nano Colloidal Silver (pictured below) as you can use it topically (directly on a cut, scrape for skin infections) as well as internally (by drinking a tablespoon full a few times a day.)
I like using it for sinus infections as it works when nothing else does. It protects you from bacterial, fungal, yeast and viral infections and helps you heal faster from skin irritations too. You can get a colloidal silver maker (colloidal silver generator) and make it yourself for pennies per gallon instead of dollars per ounce. It’s what I do and now I have an instant emergency first aid infection kit that really protects and heals. You just put distilled water in the generator and put the ppm (parts per million) dosage or potency you want. It’s that easy. This Ionexx Silver Generator below even has a cellphone APP that you can use to make it easy peasy (click or see the image below.)