What Is The Superbug?
What is the Superbug? A Superbug Infection (commonly a MRSA Staph Infection) refers to either a bacteria or virus that has developed antimicrobial resistance to antibiotics, antivirals and vaccines used to stop the spread and infections. That means that the medical treatments your doctor or hospital uses to treat infections, can no longer help you. The infection can do as it pleases in your body and your Non-Holistic Medical Doctor can do nothing about it!
What is your best protection against superbug outbreaks? It is to develop natural immunity to all types of viruses and bacterial infections. When you do this naturally, they do not become antibiotic resistant or antiviral resistant, so your healthy immune system can do what it’s supposed to do and wipe them out before you get a single sniffle or body ache.
You’re more likely to catch get a Superbug infection in a hospital or your doctor’s office, than anywhere else. UCLA medical school and college campus had a major Superbug Outbreak because the bacteria and viruses have become antibiotic and vaccine resistant and 2 people actually died and many others got really ill, when they caught the Superbug in the hospital. However, there is a natural way that you can make your body strong enough to defeat any Superbug that you will come in contact with.
Antibiotics and Vaccinations rarely work any longer, and vaccines are dangerous to your health and destroy your natural immunity. This is unfortunate, as it is your immune cells that are the only thing that can protect you against infections of any kind. The very first thing you should always do is make sure your natural immunity is as balanced and effective as possible. There are so many natural ways to do this that you will never need any antibiotic, antiviral or vaccine ever again. For more information, see the article on How to Boost Your Immune System.
The most common symptoms of a Superbug Infection are:
- Difficulty Breathing Normally
- General Weakness in your body
- Skin Infection
These symptoms of superbug infection don’t go away with antibiotics, antiviral medications or vaccinations either, it usually makes them worse! You need to treat this at the first sign it is present in your body as it can become fatal if not treated quickly.
The hospital or medical doctor’s office is where you most commonly catch this bug, or contact with someone who has been in the hospital or doctor’s office recently. Avoid contact until you’ve taken the precautions at the end of this article and can be sure you won’t be harmed by it, or spread it to others either.
The Superbug can be either viral or bacterial in nature. If it is a Superbug Bacteria Infection, then it is now resistant to antibiotics, so it’s not a good idea to take them, because they will just weaken your immune system and not get rid of the Superbug either. It is most commonly a MRSA bacterial infection.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is an increasingly common antibiotic resistant type infection that is quickly becoming an epidemic, particularly in the United States and “developed countries” because of heavy antibiotic and vaccine use. Antibiotic resistant infections now take more lives than Aids and other modern plagues. You can beat a Superbug Infection, you just can’t do it the way it has normally been done in the past.
A Superbug Virus can also infect you do to it being a viral infection that can no longer be treated effectively with traditional anti-viral medications. The microbials have become resistant to the treatments and become even stronger with the medicines and the risk of being in a hospital or medical doctors office. You can medicinal mushrooms instead, they are more powerful than antiviral medicines and also fight off cancer naturally. See Mushroom Health Benefits.
No need to panic about catching the latest “virus outbreak” or pandemic, as there seems to be one that is on the daily news every few months. Ebola, Measles, Mumps, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, H1N1, and more recently the Zika Virus. The best way to not catch “the bug” is to keep your natural immunity as strong as possible and use Natural Antimicrobials if you suspect you are coming down with an infection.
Here is a list of natural antimicrobials agents that you should have in your natural first aid kit, in case of emergencies or illness in your family:
- Zeotrex – Liquid Zeolites, Fulvic Acid, Organic Herbs, and Immune boosting organic medicinal mushrooms. If you prefer to take capsules you can use the Zeolite-AV with Humic Acid instead.
- Organic Mushrooms – Medicinal Mushrooms are very potent immune fighters and health protectors. (You can also make a tea out of these like Reishi, Shiitake, Maitake, Chaga and Turkey Tail, although the flavor is a little rough for me so I take the caps if I have them). See Paul Stamets Mushrooms Video.
- Probiotics and Prebiotics. Take them Regularly (They crowd out bad bacterial and help your natural immunity and digestion. Also Use Oral Probiotics for Natural Dental Health and Fresh Breath!)
- Take 8 grams of natural whole food based Vitamin-C at the first sign of any infection as it will stop the replication capability of the virus or bacteria.
- Astaxanthin Supplement (#1 Antioxidant, DNA protector and Immunity Booster)
- Vitamin D3 (The sunshine vitamin builds natural immunity)
- Cannabinoids natural immune system simulators and that can even protect you against other types of viral and bacterial infections as well as cancers.
- Garlic Antibiotic is another great natural herb and food that has immune stimulating properties. You can eat it raw, cook it with food or take odorless capsules if you don’t want to smell like garlic.
- Oil of Oregano (Natural Oil of Oregano is a powerful antiviral and antibacterial that helps break up the symptoms of bacterial and viral infections)
- Get a Zapper and use it immediately! These small devices use a simple 9 volt battery and zap pathogens with an electromagnetic frequency that disrupts their breeding and weakens their skin so they literally explode. Your white blood cells (macrophages) then clean them up. That’s why it’s important to drink plenty of alkaline.