Osteoporosis Natural Treatment
Treatment for Osteoporosis
An Osteoporosis Natural Treatment combines natural therapies that build bone density along with the right kind of nutrition and supplementation to prevent osteoporosis before it even begins. Osteoporosis symptoms usually begin to show up after we pass 30 years of age, or have severe malnutrition or poor eating habits combined with lack of weight bearing exercise. You can also have a predisposition to osteoporosis. Using a Natural Treatment for Osteoporosis will help you prevent it or even heal from it naturally and safely.
Being a former EMT (emergency medical technician) I frequently was called to help people who had sudden hip fractures. It used to be thought that they fell down and then fractured their hip or other bone. It has now been discovered that they actually broke their bone, and then fell when it fractured in place because of weak bones or osteoporosis.
What Causes Osteoporosis?
What Causes Osteoporosis? There are number of factors that lead to signs and symptoms of osteoporosis. There is more to bone density and bone health than calcium alone. In fact the wrong type of calcium can actually cause more damage than good. Calcium alone is not enough, and it should be from natural sources and in a form that can be absorbed properly (citrate or orotate) that doesn’t end up in your joints! Magnesium and MSM should also be taken to prevent Osteoporosis.
If you don’t get enough natural sunlight on your skin daily (20-30 minutes) then you also need Vitamin D3. More than anything else, nutritional balance is critical to healing your bone matrix and allowing any fractures or weak bones to heal properly. Like most health issues, it comes down to proper nutrition and exercise. Getting healthy forms of calcium into your body with the proper mineral balance goes a long way to making your bones stronger and healthier. Also weight bearing exercise, even if it’s just walking or doing water aerobics will help you a great deal.
Osteoporosis Risk Factors
Osteoporosis can potentially affect everyone at any age, but it affects certain people more than others. There are a few common Osteoporosis Risk Factors that you need to know about to prevent osteoporosis or reverse it if you have already have symptoms of osteoporosis. Some people have genetic predispositions (but you can override them by following the Osteoporosis Guidelines, shown in the next section below.) Here are the most common osteoporosis risk factors and those most affected.
- Females Are More Likely to Develop Osteoporosis
- Advancing Age (Usually after 30 years of age)
- Menopause (balance your hormones and strengthen your bones (Natural Remedies for Menopause)
- Having a thin body frame and weight (120 pounds or less)
- Family history of Osteoporosis
- Being Asian or White, but African American women and Latinas can also be at risk
- Irregular menstruation
- Having these conditions: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, premature menopause, anorexia)
- Not doing enough weight bearing exercise
- Not getting natural sunlight exposure (at least 10-20 minutes direct exposure per day.)
- Long-term use of prescription medications like arthritis meds, asthma inhalers, anti-seizure or lupus meds, gonadotropin -releasing hormone for endometriosis
- Aluminum (antiperspirants, sunscreens, antacids, cookware) Use a Zeolite Detox to remove aluminum and toxic heavy metals from your body
- Cancer treatments like radiation, surgery and chemotherapy
- Frequent use of Thyroid Replacement Hormone (try Natural Remedies for Hypothyroidism instead of harmful TRH, use Nascent Iodine)
- Smoking and Excess Alcoholic Beverages (more than 2 per day)
- Drinking non-filtered acidic tap water (Ionized Water instead, it builds bones and joints and is a powerful alkaline antioxidant. Alkaline Water is great, Ionized water is even much, much better! See Water Ionizer)
Minimize the things you can from the list above, and follow the Osteoporosis Guidelines and Natural Treatment options below and you can build strong healthy bones and joints for your entire lifetime.
How to Treat Osteoporosis
How to Treat Osteoporosis naturally. Here are some general Osteoporosis Guidelines you can use to safely and effectively increase your natural bone density and cause bone fractures (even femur injuries) to heal completely and stronger than before. This is how to treat osteoporosis naturally and prevent poor bone destiny and muscular weakness in the future. Here are the main things you need to do to treat or prevent osteoporosis:
- Weight Bearing Exercise
- Exposure to Natural Sunlight
- Get Grounded
Use the Natural Herbal Treatment for Osteoporosis as a guideline and you’ll quickly increase not only your bone density but also your quality (and quantity) of life.
Osteoporosis Treatment Guidelines
Use the following Osteoporosis Treatment Guidelines to strengthen your natural bone density to prevent Osteoporosis symptoms:
1) Weight Bearing Exercise: weight bearing exercises, even standing with your back up against the wall while bending your knees as far as you can go down comfortably. Increase this as you gain strength and flexibility. If you live near a pool or beach, then walking in the water and moving around will stimulate bone growth and healing.
It works best when taken with proper nutrition and drinking alkaline or ionized water. You can also use a therapy called EFT Tapping (emotional freedom technique) which teaches you how to tap on acupressure points to relieve stored tension and cause a release of pain and induce rapid healing, sometimes in just minutes! Here is a video that shows you how to do the top 3 exercises for osteoporosis prevention and treatment:
2) Earthing: What is Earthing? Earthing or natural grounding can work miracles in your whole life, not just for Osteoporosis but for complete overall health. You can try this seated or standing with your bare feet on the grass, dirt or even concrete – just no asphalt as it’s insulated does not allow the benefits to flow through very well. Our earth has an electro-magnetic field, also known as the Schumann Resonance that is a potent anti-oxidant that actually heals our bodies and bones.
3) Nutrition: Eat as many dark green leafy vegetables (others are fine too) as you can as natural calcium is always the best. Include pineapple and papaya for the enzymes to stimulate healing and drink alkaline ionized water as the acidity in tap water, reverse osmosis water and distilled water cause disease and inflammation – alkaline is important! Look into getting a good juicer (strong enough for kale, as it’s very high in natural calcium.)
4) Supplementation: If you are dealing with a bone fracture then use Dr. Christopher’s Bone Healing Formula is a Natural Herbal Treatment for Osteoporosis and bone health. He has a two stage formula (one is an oral supplement and the other is a topical tissue and bone healing ointment you rub on the areas you need healing to occur on.) These make your bones fuse together quicker. Dr. Christopher (the father of modern herbal medicine and inventor of the “incurables” program. Also include the following bone building nutrients:
- Vitamin D3 (The sunshine vitamin builds strong bones naturally)
- Natural Calcium Citrate or Orotate (most absorbable) and Magnesium (Intracal)
- Shilajit (A Natural Organic Mineral Complex high in Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid, Helps your body absorb calcium)
- Natural sunlight exposure or full spectrum lighting!
- Go Green – Green Leafy Vegetables (a natural source of calcium)
- Pineapple and Papaya (natural enzymes)
- Drink alkaline water or get an alkaline water ionizer and make it at home. Don’t drink tap water as the acidity in tap water, reverse osmosis water and distilled water cause disease and inflammation – alkaline is important!
Combine that with earthing or grounding and it will speed up the bone to bone union a lot quicker. You can also stimulate greater mineral bone depositing by using a Zapper.
If you are a pet or animal lover, you can benefit from their healing vibration. A cat’s purr heals broken bones Just sit near a cat or with it on your lap or near an area of concern. It is a proven fact that their purr vibrates at 25 hertz or cps (cycles per second) and it causes your bone to heal faster! Amazing but true. I know this will really help you get greater bone density and enjoy a better quality of life too.