The Best Home Exercise Equipment
Exercise Equipment, Machines and Dumbbells
Discover the top exercise equipment that can get you into shape in a fun and enjoyable way, in the comfort of your own home or workout room! Top Home Gym, Folding Treadmill, Elliptical Trainer Machine, Recumbent Bike, Dumbbells, and Home Workout Program.
Bowflex Home Gym
Looking for a space- and time-saving workout, all at a great price? Bowflex® Home Gyms are the original “get fit at home” workout equipment machines, that give you powerful, joint friendly exercises in a space saving design. Good for those on a quest for a better looking and feeling body, as well as “weekend warriors” or those professionals serious about being the best they can be, even with a hectic lifestyle.
- Get a total body strength workout with an affordable home gym
- Easy to change resistance levels (5 pounds to 300 pounds constant resistance)
- Over 100 strength exercises (with 400 variations to work all parts of your body evenly and symmetrically); includes vertical bench press and lat pull down
- Upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl, triple function ankle cuff grips
- Good for Aerobic Rowing exercises too
- Isolation work through Independent Moving Arms
- Very well built with a 10 year warranty
- Financing Available
SpiraFlex® Resistance Technology
Innovative resistance technology duplicates the benefits of free weights. You’ll feel the difference compared to other home gyms. 220 lbs. (100 kg) of resistance standard (upgradeable to 300 lbs. [136 kg]) for upper body workouts. Up to 600 lbs. (272 kg) of resistance for lower body workouts (with upgrade).
The Freedom Arms®
Independently moving arms with 10 positions and 170 degree adjustments.
Leg Press Station
Work with up to 600 lbs of resistance, (with upgrade) and a range and power unheard of in a home gym.
Preacher Curl Attachment
Rest your elbows on the platform and grasp the inner handles of the ab/leg attachment with an underhand grip.
Vertical Bench Press
Complete a wide range of exercises and variations.
Use for exercises to develop strong, muscular legs.
5-Way Hand-Grip/Ankle Cuffs
Our unique handgrip is designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout. Functions include a Regular Grip, Non-Grip Cuff, Ankle Cuff, Foot Cuff and a Shoulder Cuff.
Multiple Cable/Pulley Positions
Designed to change your angle of resistance – increases the effectiveness of many exercises.
Built-in rowing machine for calorie-burning, cardiovascular warm-up and cool-down.
Folds to a compact size (55 x 38 inches).
Owner’s Manual/Fitness Guide
Complete with detailed instructions for each exercise.
List Price: $2999
Your Discount: $499
You Save: Over $499, plus get free shipping (with this limited time coupon code “SUNNY”
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
Dial up results! The power of 30 standard dumbbells is in these redesigned SelectTech Dumbbells by Bowflex. Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 lbs., allowing you to build strength, loose weight and feel great! Compact and durable. There is also a 1090 version SelectTech Dumbbells that has up to 90 lbs per dumbbell for hardcore athletes.
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Financing Available
- Replaces up to 30 Dumbbells – with a turn of a dial you can automatically change your resistance from 5 lbs (2.27 kg) all the way up to 52.5 lbs (23.8 kg) of weight.
- Adjusts to Your Workout – adjust in 2.5 lb (1.13 kg) increments (up to the first 25 lbs) (11.3 kg) so you can gradually increase your strength.
- Space Efficient – One of the most space-efficient and flexible strength-training options available – say goodbye to 15 sets of dumbbells cluttering your workout space.
- Wider Weight Range – with weight that adjusts up to 52.2 lbs., you’ll continue to see results as your fitness level improves.
- Quieter Workouts – durable molding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts…no clanging metal plates!
- Total Body Results – with the wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises.
- Special Bonus FREE Bowflex® SelectTech® workout DVD – “Secrets of the 4 Step Rep” – with every purchase. Get the most out of your workout – work smarter, not harder. Over 30 exercises with over 80 variations.
List Price: $549
Sale Price: $349
You Save: $200 (25%)
LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
This LifeSpan Folding Treadmill is a powerful and well built multi-level cardio training device. It has state of the art technology allowing you to get the results you want and have fun doing it. Workout to your favorite music, watching your iPad, Tablet or phone’s screen (or even studying if you want to cram for that exam while burning a 1,000 calories or more.
- 2.5-horsepower folding treadmill with spacious 20-by-56-inch running surface
- Biomechanically correct deck suspension system supports up to 300 pounds
- Multicolored LCD console tracks your time, calories, distance, speed, and more
- Offers several weight loss, healthy living, sports training, and heart rate programs
- Measures 33 x 54 x 70 inches (W x H x D); lifetime warranty on frame and motor
- Treadmill Doctor “Best Buy” Award for Best New Treadmill; Fitness Professor “Head of the Class” Best Treadmill under $1,000 for 2011
List Price: $1,499.99
Sale Price: $999.00
You Save: $500.99 (33%)
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
Top of the Line, Natural Fluid Motion Elliptical Training Machine. Workout your muscles, not your knees! Total body fitness with this no-impact elliptical trainer. Very well built, to last well past your total body transformation. Probably the best overall whole body training machine you’ll ever find.
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 215-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor
Diamondback 510SR Fitness Recumbent Bike
Slick, well built, highly comfortable recumbent bike. Get fit while watching your favorite television programs, music videos, movies or workout music. This high tech bike will get you there in comfort and ease, while giving your body the workout it really needs.
- Recumbent Exercise bike with 20 workout programs including target heart rate and 16 levels of resistance
- LCD display with real-time feedback, QuickSet program keys, and scrolling message center
- Integrated speaker system with mp3 connectivity; foldout magazine rack; adjustable cooling fan; cup holder
- Sculptured seat base and back; adjustable console and arm rest; smooth and quiet frictionless eddy current braking system
- Warranties: frame and brake–lifetime limited; parts and electronics–3 years; labor–1 year; wear items–90 days
P90X Extreme Home Fitness
Tired of ineffective workouts that sound great but produce less-than-optimal results? Turn to the P90X Extreme Home Fitness system, a bundle of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. Or try the all new P90X X3 Complete Home Fitness Kit.
- Get lean, bulk up, or grow stronger, with an endless variety of mix-and-match routines to keep you motivated
- Muscle Confusion technique accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus
- Collection of 12 highly diverse and intense DVD workouts
- Also includes comprehensive three-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options
- Personal trainer Tony Horton will keep you engaged every step of the way
- With P90X3TM Ultimate, you not only get ripped in 30 minutes a day-you get the BEST VALUE and your BEST BODY
- Includes 16 extreme 30-minute workouts, plus 3 additional Elite workouts and the Elite Block Calendar
- Fitness Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendar, “How to Accelerate” DVD, and 24/7 Online Support
- E&E Energy and Endurance® Preworkout Formula, 3 Pro-Grade Resistance Bands, Premium Beachbody® Jump Mat
- P90X® Results and Recovery Formula®, Gym-Quality P90X Chin-Up Bar, P90X Chin-Up Max
The Total Gym XLS
Yeah, The Total Gym XLS, this is the one Chuck Norris personally uses. He doesn’t have the time with his busy schedule to have long workout sessions anymore. He is still hard as a rock because he does get a full body workout in about 20 minutes. This is the easiest to use at home or on the go, as it will easily fit under your bed, hung on a wall or even in the back of your vehicle. Try it for yourself, I think they give you a 1 cent trial, if it doesn’t get you ripped, send it back. I think it will be one of the best investments in you, that you make. This one doesn’t have a price because you can usually get a $1 trial and monster savings if you decide to keep it.