Yeast Infection Home Remedies
Do I Have a Yeast Infection?
Do you have a yeast infection? Well, A Yeast Infection is also a fungal infection caused by a specific fungus known as Candida Albicans. Candidiasis is a common yeast infection that affects about 3 out of 4 women at one point in their lives. Men can also get this but it is less common. Once you get a yeast infection, you’re more likely to get another one unless you take preventative measures.
There are 4 main types of yeast infections that can affect both men and women:
- Genital (Vaginal Infections in women and Penile Infections in men)
- Oral Yeast Infections (also known as Thrush)
- Diaper Rash (from a moist wet diaper that is against the skin for too long)
- Systemic Yeast Infection (Invasive infection that spreads inside your body)
Vaginal Yeast Infections are by and far the most common type of yeast infection encountered, and fortunately the easiest to treat naturally.
Yeast Infection Symptoms
Genital Yeast Infections (Usually Vaginal Yeast Infections) can be spread by sexual contact and intimacy, but they aren’t actually classified as STD’s (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). Here are the most common symptoms of a genital yeast infection:
- Vaginal or Genital Burning Sensation or Hotness
- Vaginal Discharge (usually white and cottage-cheese looking substance)
- Painful Intercourse
- General Soreness around the genital area
- Sometimes there will even be a mild or moderate rash
Yeast infections can be not only annoying but socially awkward as well. We will look at the biggest causes of all the major types yeast infections, then give you the best natural treatments, that not only cure them, but also prevent them from happening again!
Common Causes of Yeast Infections
- Use of Antibiotics or Vaccines (They kill the good bacteria that prevents yeast and fungus overgrowth and lowers your natural immunity)
- Pregnancy (If this happens, natural treatments are the safest for your growing infant)
- Weakened Immune System (Use these Natural Immunity Boosters)
- Hormonal Imbalance (There is a Natural Way to Balance Your Hormones)
- Excess Carbohydrate Intake (usually sugary foods that fungus and cancer cells thrive on)
- Lack of Quality Sleep (see Herbs for Insomnia)
- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
If you’re like millions of other people who are having trouble getting rid of their yeast infections, you’re not alone.
I know of a lot of people who thought that it was just a simple infection to treat with prescriptions and lotions but were quickly frustrated because it just didn’t go away. They were actually just feeding their yeast infection instead of taking away it’s fuel sources. Here is the natural way to treat yeast infection so you not only get some relief now, but won’t be susceptible to catch one again anytime soon.
A Natural Candida Cleanse will stop your yeast infection from the inside out! Here’s what to do:
- Take a Bath in Epsom Salts or Dead Sea Mineral Salts as they alkalize the area (yeast feeds on acids) for 10-20 minutes in cool/warm water
- Clean the area with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apply Organic Unsweetened Plain Kefir or Yogurt (Kefir recommended) on a cloth or towel and cover with plastic wrap (20-30 minutes a few times per day if you can). Kefir (you can even make your own at home) can help you reverse IBS and digestive problems too. Highly Recommended to eat or use on a daily basis!
- Avoid excess sugars, starches, wheat gluten and drink water (coffee and wine can dehydrate you, so if you do drink them, also drink a glass of purified water preferably alkaline, with 1/4 lemon squeezed in with and of sea salt afterwards!
- Cleanse Your Liver with a Candida Liver Cleanse!
- Try a Organic Gluten Free diet until you get rid of your yeast infection
- Drink Alkaline Water (you can also clean the area with it)
- Homeopathic Medicine – it works great with yeast infections, Candiadol is a natural homeopathic remedy)
These are great home home remedies that you can use if you have the ingredients and the time.
Natural Cures for Yeast Infection
The Yeast Infection Symptom Test will help you diagnose if you actually have the symptoms of yeast infection, Candida or Thrush. Natural cures for yeast infections work well, because they get rid of the cause of your embarrassing yeast infection quickly. Don’t just cover it up and hope it goes away for good, it wont! You have to treat it Internally and Externally, with a solid solution based upon your individual needs and symptoms. I think you’ll be as pleasantly surprised at how easy to follow the solution is and how quickly you regain your optimal health.
For more information on the strongest and best treatments for yeast (100% guaranteed) visit the Yeast Infection No More website for advanced yeast infection removal tips.